Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by airforce416

http://www.youtube.com/v/D3Mxhsgjp9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6
who still think's this is just a joke?
he needs to use his regular delivery more often
eek.gif
pimp.gif
THIS.
he has so many flows.

he truly is a diverse artist.

at first i thought this would be a nice joke, but over the past month, Ive honestly grown to love this dudes music.

and his WORK ethic.

OMG.

GOD DAMN.

BASED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

http://www.youtube.com/v/D3Mxhsgjp9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6
who still think's this is just a joke?
he needs to use his regular delivery more often
eek.gif
pimp.gif
THIS.
he has so many flows.

he truly is a diverse artist.

at first i thought this would be a nice joke, but over the past month, Ive honestly grown to love this dudes music.

and his WORK ethic.

OMG.

GOD DAMN.

BASED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by ps2child

55 pages of this cat and i aint even heard him before. what am i missing?
& wth is a basedgod?
youtube "Im God lil B" and watch the official video and learn. I'd post but embedding is acting up

this dude is really on some
eek.gif
i see it now

not trash talking.. and i know ill get flamed for this post but w/e..

like do yall seriously like this dude? or is the whole #BASED/lil b fans etc etc a joke?

serious question

now u can flame

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

not trash talking.. and i know ill get flamed for this post but w/e..

like do yall seriously like this dude? or is the whole #BASED/lil b fans etc etc a joke?

serious question

now u can flame
It's like the twilight zone in here. I figured 50+ pages there must be some major jokes going on in here...but dudes is dead serious.

I hate when dudes come in here and ask if were serious. If this thread is over 50+ pages what do you think?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

so has anyone read lil b's book?
someone with $ to spend needs to buy it & scan it to pdf to we all can learn
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I feel you but Brandon gotta eat...like we get enough free stuff from dude.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
True true, idk, maybe if he lowered the price. $26.99 for a book is a bit much for me

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
True true, idk, maybe if he lowered the price. $26.99 for a book is a bit much for me
I agree for that price it should come with them beads he be wearin...Nobody checked out Amazon or Barns?

Just out of curiosity, the dudes who are serious about liking this guy and his music .. what other music do you have on your ipod or whatever? What other rappers? I just cant imagine someone bumpin a Lupe track or some Big Daddy Kane or something and then when that song is over .. one of Lil Bs tracks come up ..

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just out of curiosity, the dudes who are serious about liking this guy and his music .. what other music do you have on your ipod or whatever? What other rappers? I just cant imagine someone bumpin a Lupe track or some Big Daddy Kane or something and then when that song is over .. one of Lil Bs tracks come up ..

that's entirely possible on my ipod.. just as much as its possible to run into any of the 500+ artists i have on my itunes..

its all about diversity

Originally Posted by Wilroc

that's entirely possible on my ipod.. just as much as its possible to run into any of the 500+ artists i have on my itunes..

its all about diversity

Took the letters right outta my keyboard. Music is like food, some $!!# people gon' like and other stuff people aren't.

But to level with you on my first listen I wasn't with it...It was just the things he said that made me say wow son is buggin. Then I started listing to the beats...wanted to laugh some more and looked for more videos. That's when I got hooked, it's an acquired taste.

Its all about diversity.
I can go from Lupe to Wayne to J.Cole to Tyga to Wiz to Lil B and enjoy every bit of it.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

You think hes garbage.

We think hes dope.

#based.

Back
Top Bottom