Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I told ya _'s man as soon as he hooked up with SB what the deal was.
Based will prevail though.

That Cooking dance is really gonna explode now but on the basis of how it will....I'm not sure how happy I am about that.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

That Cooking dance is really gonna explode now but on the basis of how it will....I'm not sure how happy I am about that.

If he doesnt let Lil B in that actual Digital video.... Its a done deal. He's gettin NO credit.

My homegirl is in the Digital Video and she said she hugged Lil B and got a pic so I hope by him being there= Him being in the video.

And
smh.gif
@ some lames named D.H.E.T making a Lil B/Soulja Boy Roast for over an hour. Some people have no lives

smh.gif

by ya'lls reactions alone... I don't wanna even listen to P.B.M. .... with that being said... When's Black Ken coming out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

pimp.gif
  Surprisingly diggin this song.

I really have tried to dig into the hype of lil b. I can honestly say I am lost when it comes to the based life. I can rock with a few of his joints but just dont really see it. But he for dizam sure gets people to check him out. Even people that hate on him still check out for him just to fuel new hate. So I guess his hustle is more on point than most in the game... Keep doin you B.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

��
pimp.gif
� Surprisingly diggin this song.

I really have tried to dig into the hype of lil b. I can honestly say I am lost when it comes to the based life. I can rock with a few of his joints but just dont really see it. But he for dizam sure gets people to check him out. Even people that hate on him still check out for him just to fuel new hate. So I guess his hustle is more on point than most in the game... Keep doin you B.
See i can respect this kind of opinion. Most ppl just come in here to hate

��
pimp.gif
� Surprisingly diggin this song.

Mature based
pimp.gif

^Can I get a straight explanation of what the term "based" actually means? From yall who live it and love it?

#Based is a lifestyle. Everything positive, no negativity.
pimp.gif

Walk the world is an amazing song. Like you can actually hear the heart beat in the song and also visualize his words.

Ok, I forgot the name of one of my fav Lil B songs. I remembe B said "Tell the world im here now...tell the ocean im based now" or something like that. Can someone help me?

Originally Posted by AMafia

Ok, I forgot the name of one of my fav Lil B songs. I remembe B said "Tell the world im here now...tell the ocean im based now" or something like that. Can someone help me?

I think thats "Im God" you thinking of

Back
Top Bottom