Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

As a Bay Area resident, I'm proud of dude....but if he start a chef hat trend I will be highly disturbed.

or apron.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I ain't gon' hold you but I saw 2 big dudes in the crowd with their chef hats on.

Son.

Best live show I've been to in a WHILE.

Shouts to the #BASEDGOD and all the #NT _s I polly'd with before, during and after the show.

#TeamTokyoTea

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

smh.gif
yall took this %$$% too far. He'll be here soon enough to spread his word.

Word my dude said they're trying to get him to come to Atlanta
pimp.gif
This needs to happen.
And soon.
in there
Same here
For real .

they know you reading B
wink.gif

Imma assassinate him.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Ruff C

smh.gif
yall took this %$$% too far. He'll be here soon enough to spread his word.

Word my dude said they're trying to get him to come to Atlanta
pimp.gif
This needs to happen.
And soon.
in there
Same here
For real .

they know you reading B
wink.gif

Imma assassinate him.

You mad young.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]New York Is Begging For Your Hatred[/h2]GENERAL By David D. onJuly 26, 2010 at 11:01 pm

A few weeks ago, I was hipped to the fact that Big K.R.I.T. was booed out of the building when he performed in New York. I chalked it up to sour grapes from a city of people angry that, no matter what, it can’t generate a buzz or reclaim a throne that it vacated years ago. (Of course, this doesn’t mean there isn’t a slew of talent there – just to clarify. So back off.) Still, K.R.I.T. has one of the best projects of the year and legitimate talent, so the booing just came off as lame from the crowd. Still, it’s a reception that didn’t surprise me. I figure a lot of up-and-coming southern acts are going to get looked at as insufficient and unjustly taking a spot from a so-called deserving New Yorker. Granted, this is a pretty stupid way to look at things, but I’ve come to accept that some people are just going to be like that. New York and myself had made an unspoken truce.

That was until this happened.

Lil B performed for a sold out crowd of adoring fans in New York’s hallowed Santo’s. We’re just going to boo K.R.I.T. and cheer Lil B? To this, I throw up my hands.

This is really one of the most depressing videos I’ve ever seen. People…rapping…along to “I’m f*ckin’ on yo’ b*tch.

Back
Top Bottom