Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I'm sure most of y'all have probably seen this, but I'm not on it like that; I was shocked to hear him shout out NT @1:14
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:
Originally Posted by airforce416

oh noez
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dont juvenile only had a little girl that got killed by her brother

young dudes in the N.O. are starting to act like the *!##@$ in Ohio?

roll.gif
at the little kid drinkin off the table, makin the video at a skate park & the dude wit the RVCA shirt stirrin the hell out his words

I dont understand how�dudes wanna be the hot boys now just becuase lil b made a tribute, now ppl tryna talk like bg & juvenile outta nowhere

Jits looking for any reason to act up smh.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

what should i listen to if i'm trying to get up on this?
6 Kiss.....then
Everything Based......then
Venture on his Youtube page & WSHH, DL the 32 Levels of #Based Collection and pick and choose and find out what you like

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

what should i listen to if i'm trying to get up on this?
6 Kiss.....then
Everything Based......then
Venture on his Youtube page & WSHH, DL the 32 Levels of #Based Collection and pick and choose and find out what you like
I'm Thraxx too

Okay serious question.

Who in the game has more hott songs then Lil B? I'm not even talking about his funny songs even though those are pretty much my favorite from him.

How anyone can say this dude is garbage is a complete joke. It's easy to tell that they go on youtube type in lil b listen to look like jesus, pretty *!#%% is back, violate that *!#%%, etc
and base their opinon off those songs alone because they have the most views.

Lil B is easily top 10 rapper to come out the past decade and is easily my favorite rapper out right now.

freedom....love that song, dude sucks but he's so terrible that its awesome...kind of like a fiery car crash..and da a-hole swag is

VERY refreshin.

leaving out for the show soon
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Inside homie just told me OJ Da Juiceman is going to come out before Lil B Tonight
nerd.gif

ATL heads make sure you guys get pics & videos please

Spoiler [+]
NYC>>>ATL
j/k #grey

Back
Top Bottom