Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Sh' goes hard though
pimp.gif

and I look like Jesus christ +%@#!@# on my $+%*

rofl @ the ******ed kids still pretending like this is dope... sorry about all the crack your parents were using in the 80's

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

rofl @ the ******ed kids still pretending like this is dope... sorry about all the crack your parents were using in the 80's

Nah but for real, why do you keep coming in this thread?

Ya'll still on this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For real? Why ya'll jocking this man with no skills so hard? What does he do for you exactly?

^^ Please tell me you don't have this dude's face as your avatar
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is some next level gay @#**

^^ Please tell me you don't have this dude's face as your avatar
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is some next level gay @#**

Son is just mad because #BASEDGOD took his noodles...

Lil B just did a performance here in Seattle w/ The Pack on Friday night. I must say dude is mad funny and chill. He came out like 5 minutes late to his set while the pack was already going cause he was taking pictures w/ fans haha.

What is up with all the "God" talk? I'm not here to bash but its got people's panties in a bunch. Is he aware that his music offends some people? I never really bumped Lil B like that, can someone tell me this guy's deal?

Ya'll still on this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For real? Why ya'll jocking this man with no skills so hard? What does he do for you exactly?

Why are you jocking the people that listen to him so hard? If you don't like him nobody is forcing his music upon you just don't go in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom