Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This +***+ is SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aiyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. " I definitely had to check em out, no %!#@ "
laugh.gif

Went to the Halloween concert last night & beside the long $$$ wait it was
glasses.gif

Lil B kept playing & freestyling to or juke music
glasses.gif

We jumped on stage (50 deep) & cooked w/ him to Wonton Soup
smokin.gif

He said he won't change his dirty $$$ Vans until he gets his 1st million
laugh.gif

During one of his freestyles he shouted out Nas, Jay Elct etc... I yelled shouts out to Joe Buddens, he
roll.gif
 & shouted him out.

You can tell Lil B was
pimp.gif
 but he's a cool dude & he signed my shirt
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
im tired of BG lying to us. I thought red flame was coming out last week? I thought black ken was coming out in like june??? I thought the basedworld movie was suppose to drop months ago? Whats going on ellen???

indifferent.gif
im tired of BG lying to us. I thought red flame was coming out last week? I thought black ken was coming out in like june??? I thought the basedworld movie was suppose to drop months ago? Whats going on ellen???

indifferent.gif

I don't know what's up with the delay, I just hope it's worth the wait and that BG has been workin on somethin good.
pimp.gif

Lil B was acknowledged by Lupe Fiasco, I guess Lu didn't want to get @#$@! in his #^&
laugh.gif

A Lupe x Lil B track in the works?
nerd.gif

Rare interview one of my buddies did for my site. #NT sneak peak since this doesn't go live on the site until later.

Back
Top Bottom