Official LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL thread: soccer-inspired clothing: NEW SHIRTS on pg. 7!!

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by Noskey

Any plans for Portland Timbers designs? 
nerd.gif
smile.gif

actually wrapping it up now. It'll be part of our "Rivals" collection where we do tees with rivals in different leagues. So we're doing Portland v. Seattle, NY v Philly to start out with. Then the Barca v RM, etc etc...

Very nice
pimp.gif
Cant wait to see what you guys put out.

swear to god on everything I'm about to say, I liked you guys on facebook since forever for some reason, I think it was just because the phrase "Live breather Futbol", you had a post a long time ago saying "guess today's Clasico score and we'll send you something, I thought and told my brother it'll be "2-1 I don't see Messi doing much", and since French players are the best I was like hope my boy benzema get it though" final result? 2-1 benzema scores and messi doesn't!, i was heated because I was going to respond to that post you guys did with these exact words "2 barca-1 madrid Messi won't score" but at the last second i deleted it and went on with my life.
mad.gif
mad.gif
and the problem is looking back I had nothing to lose if I got it wrong!!!! cot damn it

NOW I see the creator is an NTer? small +#+ world man, props though, thanks for reminding me of the contest that got away
mad.gif
roll.gif

Any plans for Portland Timbers designs? 
nerd.gif
smile.gif

actually wrapping it up now. It'll be part of our "Rivals" collection where we do tees with rivals in different leagues. So we're doing Portland v. Seattle, NY v Philly to start out with. Then the Barca v RM, etc etc...

Very nice
pimp.gif
Cant wait to see what you guys put out.

galaxy vs d.c. united?

The line is really solid. I like the brand, and I think futbol fans can relate.

You've got something nice on your hands here, not like all that other crap we see posted here with sperm cells and stuff on the back...

I would definitely rock. Goodluck bud.

Just an note,

I was on the website and it looks great. everything is laid out well and it's easy to navigate. the only things is the light blue font color on the page links are really hard to see, especially if you don't have a high res screen.

I would probably change it to something darker, maybe a dark navy to match the grey tones of the site. Just an honest opinion from a designer haha.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Just an note,

I was on the website and it looks great. everything is laid out well and it's easy to navigate. the only things is the light blue font color on the page links are really hard to see, especially if you don't have a high res screen.

I would probably change it to something darker, maybe a dark navy to match the grey tones of the site. Just an honest opinion from a designer haha.

Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it. Our new, completely redesigned website launches next week. We've addressed all those issues. Hope people like it!

My dude I'm wondering about something.

How do you get around licensing etc.

I haven't seen any of the new rival collection...(i'm guessing you intend on using teams names, or just the colors?

But at some point, will anyone come knocking on your door say for usage of the Argentina logo on the maradona shirt?

If you make the Drogba shirt in Cote De' Lioivre colors, it's copped. I can't mess with blues gear lol.

Anything for Pele?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

My dude I'm wondering about something.

How do you get around licensing etc.

I haven't seen any of the new rival collection...(i'm guessing you intend on using teams names, or just the colors?

But at some point, will anyone come knocking on your door say for usage of the Argentina logo on the maradona shirt?

For the Rivals collection we are only using the city names and colors, but not the team name.

As Borat would say "very nice".... you should do the american equivalent : Live Breathe Football...lol

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Some tapered or cuffed sweat pants would be dope bro. Everything looks real good though, I've actually been looking for nice futbol-inspired clothing brands.
LBF shall be on my radar. Cheers!

thanks for the feedback man. We're actually working on the tapered pants now. Trying to perfect the sample before getting it made.

Just follow us on twitter/Facebook to keep up with our progress!

Thanks for the update! I will definitely spread the word about LBF...

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

love the maradona shirt, and I co-sign on the Valderrama and Campos pitches. I missed out on the Ronaldo (Brazil) tee. No chance you have any left somewhere in a size M?

I just might. I'll check the shop we're in to see if they do. I'll get back to you later tonight when I'm back home. Thanks.

thanks man, let me know. Id love to get my hands on one

Back
Top Bottom