.:: Official LO.END.RADIO/88.206 thread ::. VOL. Young Hearts: The Lifestyle OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

2j31lr9.png

Hey all,
Since niketalk is generally open to new music, I would like to introduce you guys to a good friend of mine: 88.I've been helping him out for the past couple of weeks in promoting this album and since niketalk is one of the few online communities that I visit often, I would like to share his project with my niketalk fam.

Young Hearts: The Lifestyle is actually his second project which will be releasing this Thanksgiving (11/25) and will be available for download from the official website. Until then, heres a couple of tracks from this new release!

Smash Bros (already niketalk approved!) Smash Bros�by�loendradio

Zone Out
Zone Out by loendradio

What I Can't HaveWhat I Can't Have by loendradio

Got It Like That ft. JDiGs Got It Like That ft. JDiGs by loendradio

To listen to more of his stuff or follow his blog. Visit his website here: lo.end.radio's Official Website(also his tumblir)

Follow us on Facebook too: lo.end.radio's Official Facebook(remember to "like"it)
smokin.gif

and Twitter: lo.end.radio's Official Twitter

2j31lr9.png

Hey all,
Since niketalk is generally open to new music, I would like to introduce you guys to a good friend of mine: 88.I've been helping him out for the past couple of weeks in promoting this album and since niketalk is one of the few online communities that I visit often, I would like to share his project with my niketalk fam.

Young Hearts: The Lifestyle is actually his second project which will be releasing this Thanksgiving (11/25) and will be available for download from the official website. Until then, heres a couple of tracks from this new release!

Smash Bros (already niketalk approved!) Smash Bros�by�loendradio

Zone Out
Zone Out by loendradio

What I Can't HaveWhat I Can't Have by loendradio

Got It Like That ft. JDiGs Got It Like That ft. JDiGs by loendradio

To listen to more of his stuff or follow his blog. Visit his website here: lo.end.radio's Official Website(also his tumblir)

Follow us on Facebook too: lo.end.radio's Official Facebook(remember to "like"it)
smokin.gif

and Twitter: lo.end.radio's Official Twitter

got a surprise on the way later tonight as well, stay tuned!

we've been working hard these past few months puttin together some crazy stuff, we hope y'all enjoy it.

this thanksgiving, it's goin down!

got a surprise on the way later tonight as well, stay tuned!

we've been working hard these past few months puttin together some crazy stuff, we hope y'all enjoy it.

this thanksgiving, it's goin down!

YUP!
pimp.gif

Hyped for this project to drop already, I know you've been working on it for a while.

Look out for a DankLA x 88.206 interview coming real soon also
pimp.gif

YUP!
pimp.gif

Hyped for this project to drop already, I know you've been working on it for a while.

Look out for a DankLA x 88.206 interview coming real soon also
pimp.gif

Don't sleep. My guy's been killin it. His first tape still gets plays once in a while
happy.gif

Don't sleep. My guy's been killin it. His first tape still gets plays once in a while
happy.gif

happy thanksgiving everyone!​

tumblr_lcgpw087C81qbs1wro1_500.jpg

YOUNG HEARTS: #THELIFESTYLE

01. Mission Statement (produced by 88.206)
02. Zone Out (produced by Salaam Remi)
03. Supa Fly Go ft. xman (produced by 9th Wonder)
04. What I Can’t Have
05. All The Way Down (produced by Sango)
06. What Ya Life Like? (produced by 88.206)
07. Sip Somethin’ (produced by 88.206)
08. Damn (produced by Sango)
09. Got It Like That ft. JDiGs (produced by 88.206)
10. Supervillain Intermission
11. I Will Not Lose (produced by 88.206)
12. Smash Bros (produced by 88.206)
13. STILL Interlude by OctopusJones
14. Good Morning (produced by PLAN)
15. The Escape (produced by Sango)

FULL MIXTAPE PREVIEW VIA BANDCAMP

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

DOWNLOAD LINK 2

happy thanksgiving everyone!​

tumblr_lcgpw087C81qbs1wro1_500.jpg

YOUNG HEARTS: #THELIFESTYLE

01. Mission Statement (produced by 88.206)
02. Zone Out (produced by Salaam Remi)
03. Supa Fly Go ft. xman (produced by 9th Wonder)
04. What I Can’t Have
05. All The Way Down (produced by Sango)
06. What Ya Life Like? (produced by 88.206)
07. Sip Somethin’ (produced by 88.206)
08. Damn (produced by Sango)
09. Got It Like That ft. JDiGs (produced by 88.206)
10. Supervillain Intermission
11. I Will Not Lose (produced by 88.206)
12. Smash Bros (produced by 88.206)
13. STILL Interlude by OctopusJones
14. Good Morning (produced by PLAN)
15. The Escape (produced by Sango)

FULL MIXTAPE PREVIEW VIA BANDCAMP

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

DOWNLOAD LINK 2

Just finished giving it a listen and the progression from the first tape is crazy.

I love the overall sound/vibe on this one, perfect to zone out to with a blunt and just chill. You're really creating a lane for yourself that I think sets you apart as an artist from most of the music being released that follows the same played-out formula.

Mission Statement, Supa Fly Go (classic 9th track right there), What Ya Life Like (when the beat switches halfway
pimp.gif
), Smash Bros, Good Morning, and The Escape are my favorite songs so far.

Appreciate the shout out as well, wish you nothing but success with this one here
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom