OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

Madelyn Burke ‏@MadelynBurke · Apr 12
Thanks but.. #ThatsNotMe... RT @djkaos23 Hottest in game correspondence girl in the NBA @MadelynBurke #smoking #hot

From a few weeks ago. I laughed because I think djkaos23 comes on here sometimes too.

Ugh CP3 not at a 100 is not what we need going into Oakland after Monday's beatdown on them. I'm hoping everyone can shake the cobwebs and ease their nerves. Barnes and Crawford have shown very little so they need to step it up.

BTW our tribe called bench had no chill in Monday's game. Hedo dropping those back to back 3's with Granger adding another one after that? man... #TurkDownForWhat :lol:

So where ya'll watching the game tomorrow?

I'm thinking Yardhouse @ LA Live or maybe Barney's Beanery in Westwood.

i don't know yet. Yardhouse sounds dope but I'm in the valley so maybe I'll be at barney's in burbank

Any word on whats a good central place? I'm down for DTLA as I can leave right after work.

Also not to keen on the fact that Jamal's calf injury isn't 100% healed. It's really showing in his shots. CP3 will play but let's hope he doesn't get to wild with the crossovers to injure the hamstring even worse.

I was thinking the other day it'd be funny if CP3 would be able to break someone's ankles like Iverson did to Tyronn Lue and then step over that guy :lol: imagine Lue's face on the bench :rofl:

Last edited:
Excited about the game tonight. Would love to take this one and get back all the momentum, but its going to be tough. GSW is going to be extra motivated after getting smashed last game and I'm sure the crowd at Oracle is going to be crazy. I think it comes down to Blake. If he beasts again, we'll be in good shape.

Fouls won't be in our favor so Blake needs to be careful. Let's hope to get Thompson in foul trouble early. Jackson likes to gamble with his players fouls.

And man I wish we had the old Barnes back so he can get in old***** Jermaine O'neal's face everytime he comes outta pocket.

BTW I'll be enjoying the game at Big Wangs in North Hollywood :smokin

I see us splitting these two. Would love to get the first one tho.

Where does everyone live? I can do the valley if need be for game 4. Not gonna deal with that traffic at 6pm lol

I work in Encino but live in San Fernando. I'm usually in Burbank for games but I wanted to go somewhere livelier as Barney's and Hooters are both dead. Gonna give Big Wangs a go see if it's legit. I just don't want to drive in traffic.

I'm down to roll anywhere for the game on Sunday. Maybe then I'll try yardhouse or ESPN zone in LA.

Back
Top Bottom