OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

16-7 :pimp: :pimp: First in the west :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Schedule has been crazy for the Clips man. Sheesh.

B09ECEEC-F586-4BE6-9799-D145817C2301.gif

C69A2ECC-A72C-44BD-9D9B-690B068F475E.png

Idgaf which one it is. Just give me a superstar and a championship

I like CP3 but seeing him be dog**** in Houston feels good :lol: Better them than us

P C H P C H appreciate the follow on the IG page. This **** is time consuming but I’m havin fun makin em :lol:

Last edited:
Really kind of perplexed why Boban gets no run anymore...especially in a game like this when the normal second unit is playing like trash...

Reactions: HIM
Haha Doc has been really good this year, but I'm in agreement, Boban could stand to play more for sure.

Doc refusing to put Boban in games hnless we’re down 15+ :lol:

Tobias missing shots I can accept
Gallo missing 4 fts I can accept
Lou making a bunch of dumb *** turnovers is infuriating. Almost all of them were unforced, too. At least we finally get a home game now. We’re tied with Boston for most road games so far.

^^^ Not just the amount of road games, but coming home for 1 game and having to leave again has to suck. That’s happened twice to us last in the last couple weeks.

Honestly, we’re lucky that game was even kind of close. Tobias couldn’t hit **** and Gallo missing FTs. Just not our night.

Idgaf which one it is. Just give me a superstar and a championship

I like CP3 but seeing him be dog**** in Houston feels good :lol: Better them than us

P C H P C H appreciate the follow on the IG page. This **** is time consuming but I’m havin fun makin em :lol:
LOL a chip? We've never even gone into a semi final series before in team history

Absolutely putrid second half performance by us last night. Offense was again a no-show. I don’t know if it’s regression to the mean or our tough schedule catching up to us, but we’ve been pretty bad the last two games.

Oh, and we still don’t get consecutive games in the same city for at least another week. At PHX, home for Toronto, at SAS are our next 3. Sucks.

Reactions: HIM
^^^ It was pretty disgusting. I actually turned the game off with 4 minutes left because I could see where it was headed...

Was a weird game. Staples sounded like a Heat home game. There was a rookie ref who gave Tobias a tech and ejected Doc for really minor stuff. Still no excuse for how bad we played. The Heat only had 8 healthy players, so they went zone in the second half and it completely threw us. Offense went to shambles and Miami just got more confident as the game went on.

Back
Top Bottom