OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

All these reports of us being frontrunners for Kawhi, KD, Butler etc...it’s gonna be real bad if we don’t make a splash.

I personally don’t want Butler but it would be deflating to not get anyone. I just hope we don’t panic and go for the lower tier players and end up a second round exit for 4 years

Ready for the 2019 season to start...

0BD8B2C7-C809-4EEB-BEF0-A43709AD571A.jpeg

All these reports of us being frontrunners for Kawhi, KD, Butler etc...it’s gonna be real bad if we don’t make a splash.

I personally don’t want Butler but it would be deflating to not get anyone. I just hope we don’t panic and go for the lower tier players and end up a second round exit for 4 years
The Logo won’t let that happen. If we strike out this summer, we’ll rollover our cap room into the season and take advantage of a opportunity in the season (AD or maybe Bradley Beal?).

Really starting to feel like Kawhi isn’t happening. If that’s the case, I’m cool with basically a repeat of last season.

Don’t lose the faith. I’d say it’s 50/50 at this point. Winning the Larry I think makes it easier for him to leave. Mission accomplished and he’ll always be beloved by an entire country even if he eaves.

Also, his teammates not sounding like he’s for sure staying.

^^^ The concern isn’t just about him staying with the Raptors. Some info has been coming out that he’s considering the Lakers too. I don’t know how credible it is though.

^^^ The concern isn’t just about him staying with the Raptors. Some info has been coming out that he’s considering the Lakers too. I don’t know how credible it is though.
He didn't go with the Lakers in the trade cuz he wants to be the main guy on the team

Just wanna say that SGA is a star, and could look the part as soon as next season if doc gives him the reigns and let him be a PG

He was so damn good last year and if you squint hard enough you can see the makings of an all star by year 3. The ease by which he gets to his spots on offense is pretty alarming and he’s already showing some elite two way potential

There were stretches in the offs where he was carrying us offensively which speaks volumes

so glad we have Cassell to help mentor Shai. I forgot which podcast I was listening to where they (nba players) were praising Sam as a vet teammate/coach

Basically, fellas, league ****ed us by letting Kawhi and the Raptors win that championship. He was ours otherwise, for sure. :smh: :lol:

:frown:

Congrats guys, been rooting for you guys to get Kawhi since our trade earlier this season.

Sixers vs. Clippers Finals 2020 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom