OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

gonna be lots of stuff going on with the deadline approaching and the only thing i hope the team does not do is trade away mann.

he's improved and gotten better as the season progressed and can see him being a legit big part of the team and its future especially since he was a 2nd round pick that has panned out way better than any of our previous pics aside from SGA

^^^ Watching Mann’s improvement has probably been my favorite thing about this season so far. He’s added some skills, improved his shot and, probably most importantly, seems to be really figuring out his opportunities to do what he’s most effective at.

Versatile guys who can do a lot of different things well are really valuable in today’s NBA. Mann is one of those guys.

not my first preference but i do think lonzo is someone that could work, pelicans need defense and we need that facilitator and he is decent enough for help defense on the clips and their salaries are close enough, patbev actually makes more so pelicans will have to add a throwaway player or a pick(?)

its crazy that drummond and/or trade or lowry to the lakers is a possibility but winning a chip grants you that power, either would be good for the clips

not sure if the nets would take drummond or aldridge after getting blake but theyd probably try and who wouldnt want to go on that team right now?

id love the clips to get aldridge, he's lost a step but can still stretch the floor

^^^ Rumors are they Aldridge is looking at Miami if he gets bought out. I’d definitely take him though.

I wouldn’t mind Aldridge one bit. We need a legit 3rd big. And I think a 2-big lineup woukd work in certain cases. Ibaka/Zu, Zu/LA, LA/Ibaka. Inwant to see us at least try it for a few minutes.

^^^ Yes, I think LMA could fit here well. Don’t really want any parts of Drummond though. He’s just another DeAndre with slightly better offense and worse defense.

I think Zu is basically looked at as a late first round pick by other teams. Maybe mid first for a team that needs a center.

Imo give him up if you can get Lowry and a warm body to play some mins at center in return.

Not a big lonzo ball fan. But his skill set is undeniable. Hopefully, if we get him, we will run a little bit more, in addition to easier baskets off pnr.

I'm not familiar with George hills pnr skill set. But he's solid for sure.

Imo...it's time for Beverly, LPL to go. I love Beverly, but he's never healthy.

(All of the above is imo)

i think drummond can help for the simple fact that he swallows rebounds, clips have at least a few losses because they just couldnt secure the rebound and i dont know if he’s def is worse than dj, dude can at least scare a few from driving to the basket

if zu can be dealt for a pg then signing drummond after a buyout would be great

yeah i saw that earlier, but he had a follow up tweet, doesn't mean he's not being moved lol

aside from that, looks like our bench showed a lot more energy during the end of the half with the guys being more animated and excited than ive seen the entire season. flaws aside from their play, gotta admit its nice to see the guys collectively buy into the culture and have this kind of team chemistry

Reactions: HIM
1616651579357.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom