OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

see u paul on nov.6
Screenshot_20240815_140351_X.jpg

Am I trippin or do we have 16 B2B's? How do we continue to get the highest B2B games in the league? I thought getting our own stadium would do away with a lot of this stuff. It did at least eliminated those terrible afternoon games. I only saw the last game against GSW as the only afternoon game on the schedule and that's an away game.

Am I trippin or do we have 16 B2B's? How do we continue to get the highest B2B games in the league? I thought getting our own stadium would do away with a lot of this stuff. It did at least eliminated those terrible afternoon games. I only saw the last game against GSW as the only afternoon game on the schedule and that's an away game.
I read the NBA increased the number of back to backs overall this year, up to an average of about 15. Some teams (like the lakers of course) only have 13. But it won’t be like years past where we had twice as many as other teams

One victory at at time, I guess. I’m ecstatic they the matinee home games are basically gone.

I can live with having slightly more than average b-2-bs.
I just hope Kawhi's knees are ready and can stay healthy cuz these B2B's aren't doin him any favors.

Someone did the maths

This isn’t bad but it is irritating that the Lakers get the wasier schedule every year, considering we played in the same arena for 20+ years and still play 12 miles from each other this year. If they can’t make it equal for some reason, at least alternate it so we get the favorable schedule every other year

Someone did the maths

This isn’t bad but it is irritating that the Lakers get the wasier schedule every year, considering we played in the same arena for 20+ years and still play 12 miles from each other this year. If they can’t make it equal for some reason, at least alternate it so we get the favorable schedule every other year

Probably not happening until Bron isn’t playing for the Lakers anymore. Sigh.

Per some metric Justin Russo posted about on Twitter, we still have the second hardest strength of schedule in the NBA. That said, I doubt any of these measures weight day games as harder than night games, so we’ll see if our new digs really do make a difference.

Another thing I’d be interesting in is figuring out how many times we play a team that is on the 2nd night of a back to back. I remember a couple years ago almost every team that traveled out here played us first and then the Lakers the next night :lol: :smh:

how do these people able to get these jobs?

NBA Trade Idea Sends $149M Superstar to Golden State Warriors​

This potential trade would be an absolute blockbuster for the Warriors

Zach Buckley from Bleacher Report revealed a blockbuster trade between the Golden State Warriors and LA Clippers that would change the Western Conference greatly.

Warriors receive: Kawhi Leonard.

Clippers receive: Andrew Wiggins, Gary Payton II, Kevon Looney, Moses Moody, 2028 first-round pick (unprotected), 2030 first-round pick (protected 1-3 and 21-30), 2029 first-round swap.

i mean no sh*t!!

how about i propose

Clippers receive: Steph Curry

Warriors receive: PJ Tucket, Kobe Brown, Kai Jones, Cam Christie,2030 first-round pick, 2031 second-round pick and a signed Steve Balmer jersey

can i get paid six figures a year for idiotic proposals now?

Back
Top Bottom