OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

hate to agree with bill simmons but yah, these "old" teams are done including the clips unless they get super young which isnt likely

like if the clips could have gone past dallas, i did think they had a chance against okc because okc is small and jdub showed he was too young still but the wolves would have run them off the court and next year the teams are another year older but with more experience while the clips are another year older but trending the other way

and i admit, i was wrong with pj, his addition in the deadline would have definitely helped the clips (though i am not sure how much ty would have used him because he is super stubborn) not only as an extra big body that is young with size and can defend but it also takes him out of the mavs line-up and they simply wouldnt be that good as they are now, thats the chess part of all these trades and acquisitions

The fact that PG is still insisting on max years/money after the way he finished the Dallas series makes me feel even stronger that it’s time to move on from him.

Good lucky in Philly, Podcast P.

The fact that PG is still insisting on max years/money after the way he finished the Dallas series makes me feel even stronger that it’s time to move on from him.

Good lucky in Philly, Podcast P.

I’m tryint to see his reasoning and all I could come up with is he may think he’s “sacrificed” enough and we haven’t won so he might as well cash in. But when the guy that’s clearly Better than you took a paycut…you look like a goof :lol:

No ill will. Just don’t want him on the team at anywhere near that price.

it is crazy but i also see it as his last big payday and if so good riddance, im petty and still mad at those missed free throws against the suns

and it crazy to think that he only played 34 more games than kawhi when kawhi missed a whole season from his knee injury he’s no iron man out there, he missed a lot of playoffs games too

and at 34and if philly wants to pay him $55m when he is 38 then best of luck

i wish i could say for a sign and trade but outside of embiid and maxey, theres really no one else in that roster, maybe a sign and trade? jimmy butler is sure not to be resigned and while dude can have health issues, he becomes mj in the playoffs and kawhi+kimmy+harden doesnt sound too bad (if healthy) - can we package pg with tucker? :lol:

RIP to one of my favorite NBA personalities ever Bill Walton. Dude is truly one of one.

And :smh: @ FX putting in the line LA’s other basketball team. Unnecessarily disrespectful when the whole show is gonna be scandalous.

i'm in if he's cheap.

younger too i believe
Not younger or at least not much. He was actually drafted in the class ahead of PG, in 2009, with Blake, Harden, etc.

Assuming we’re bringing Harden back, I don’t really like the offensive fit with DeRozan since he doesn’t shoot 3s really. Might actually shrink the floor for Kawhi and Jimbo having him there. I’d look elsewhere first before looking to acquire him.

Back
Top Bottom