OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Perfect league for him. Can walk right off the court, spark up some weed and nobody will care.

Should have seen Keith Closs there. That dude is the biggest mess I've ever seen. Broke as a joke looking like a bum.

Artest also played. That dude loves playing in Venice Beach

^^^ Venice is a trip, man. My son and I did a bike ride not long ago from the pier at the end of Washington Blvd to the Santa Monica Pier. When we got to the skate park in Venice, clouds of smoke and crazy weed smell. My son was like, "what's that smell daddy?" I just told him . . . but added, 'its bad for kids. don't do it . . . " :wink:

I've lived in LA all my life and I've only been to Venice once :lol:

Such a weird place.

Winder who we might be targeting with that potential roster spot? :nerd:

Venice is my spot to ride my bike to with the fam to people watch and check out the locals hooping. The basketball being played is so bad, but I like listening to the **** talking and arguing that goes on.

Makes me feel better about my life

I've lived in LA all my life and I've only been to Venice once
laugh.gif

What?! 

This seems impossible lmao

I love venice beach man. The weirdos, everything. It's so LA 
smokin.gif

Venice is my spot to ride my bike to with the fam to people watch and check out the locals hooping. The basketball being played is so bad, but I like listening to the **** talking and arguing that goes on.

Makes me feel better about my life
You a cold piece for this lol

My favorite place to people watch is probably going down and parking along PCH, the Samo Pier, The Grove / Americana, and Downtown LA now.

laugh.gif
 All good fam

The only bball I catch nowadays in LA i'm either playing or it's at the Drew. I can't remember the last time I went to Venice Beach to watch hoops though. I like to go there all the time though.

Dockweiler is a dope beach to be at while the sun is setting.

:lol:  All good fam

The only bball I catch nowadays in LA i'm either playing or it's at the Drew. I can't remember the last time I went to Venice Beach to watch hoops though. I like to go there all the time though.

Dockweiler is a dope beach to be at while the sun is setting.

You are all LA, my brother. Repped.

Dockweiler is the hoodest beach in LA. Last two times I went there were fights :lol:

manhattahn / Hermosa beach is where it's at. Those fine *** bougie girls :pimp:

Used to go to Zuma a lot when I went to HS in the valley.

I went to Venice once when I was 19/20 and it was weird as hell to me :lol: can't eem explain it. Never felt the urge to go back

First time I knocked a chick off at the beach was at Dockweiler tbh it will always have a place in my heart 
embarassed.gif

Last beach I went to was Zuma on PCH and in Laguna 
smokin.gif

Dockweiler is hood for sure. Pretty sure that's the beach where some dudes stole a baby seal from like a year ago. People will steal anything.

I stick to my Santa Monica beaches, which does not include any spots near the pier. Lifeguard station 8 or 26. My spots.

Dockweiler is hood for sure. Pretty sure that's the beach where some dudes stole a baby seal from like a year ago. People will steal anything.

I stick to my Santa Monica beaches, which does not include any spots near the pier. Lifeguard station 8 or 26. My spots.

3rd Street Promenade was me and the homies hangout spot after school and during school a few years ago. Naturally That beach was our de facto beach during that time.

:Rollin a seal!?

First vhic!k I took down at the beach was Manhattan a few years ago on labor day. Went back to my car and had a parking ticket. Didn't eem mind.

This girl I'm talking to wants to go to Venice this weekend so maybe I'll report back :lol:

Last edited:

First vhic!k I took down at the beach was Manhattan a few years ago on labor day. Went back to my car and had a parking ticket. Didn't eem mind.

This girl I'm talking to wants to go to Venice this weekend so maybe I'll report back
laugh.gif
Pics 
nerd.gif

She fine?

nerd.gif

If I didn't know how NT got down I would post a pic :lol:

She's a cute lil' 22 yr old :nerd:

This girl I'm talking to wants to go to Venice this weekend so maybe I'll report back :lol:

Do it, man. You just gotta embrace the weirdness and let it entertain you. Plus, there actually are some cool bars and restaurants in Venice, mainly on Abbott Kinney. It's not right next to the Boarwalk, but not far.

Dudes in here talking about going to beaches so casually :lol:. That Cali life huh.

That's a vacation for me. I'm outchea in the concrete jungle :smh: :lol:.

Do it, man. You just gotta embrace the weirdness and let it entertain you. Plus, there actually are some cool bars and restaurants in Venice, mainly on Abbott Kinney. It's not right next to the Boarwalk, but not far.

Wait, I'm trippin. I was thinking of actually just going to the beach. I've been to that boardwalk dozens of times :lol: There's a cabo cantina and other bars around there, correct? I actually watched Game 3 of the Rockets / Clippers series there. Or game 4. Whichever game it was that Austin went ham and did the Harden cook gesture :lol:

I've only been on the sand once though :lol:

Dudes in here talking about going to beaches so casually :lol:. That Cali life huh.

That's a vacation for me. I'm outchea in the concrete jungle :smh: :lol:.

I had a friend in College who was from Nebraska. He moved to LA for college (Hollywood to be exadt). This dude spent damn near every day at the beach :rofl: He couldn't wrap his mind around us not wanting to go every single weekend.

I still wanna live somewhere cold for a year or two doe. Always wanted to live in Minnesota for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom