OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Kawhi is my guy so I’m following this thread, unfortunately I’m now convinced he’s already done his part for North America. :smh:

Currently reading Ralph Lawler’s book. The end of this excerpt took me by surprise …

IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg

Currently reading Ralph Lawler’s book. The end of this excerpt took me by surprise …

IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg
That's too bad. Blake Griffin will always go down as 1 of the most import Clippers Player of all time. He was the defining moment that the laughing stock of a franchise became a competent organization. I will always appreciate his time with the team but it is really sad how things turned out.

Just read that we waived Jason Preston. I do not object. I wish the kid luck, but do not see him turning into a rotation NBA player.

Not gonna lie, seeing all the offseason activates by all these other teams got me feeling some type of way. Frank and the front office is sitting on their hands not making any deals and official media day starts this week. SMH! The fact that Mook is still on the team and we weren't able to swing for Jrue sucks. I guess they are going all in with "HEALTH" but based on our recent history, that's not a very smart bet. Plus, the last time I checked; Jasen Powell is still the head trainer. Hopefully it's just me being overly concerned and we actually have luck/health on our side this year! Let's WIN the CHIP in Cypto before we bounce to our new home!

I am also dismayed by the lack of front office activity this off-season. Guess their banking on Philly eventually caving in and giving us Harden for a package that’s favorable to us.

One thing reading Ralph’s book confirmed for me is that, above all else, Donald Sterling is a deeply weird ****ing person.

Ralph didn’t go into too much detail, but the few anecdotes he did share that I didn’t already know about were enough.

TBH, Ralph seems to have a little PTSD from all the Sterling years. He acknowledged feeling partially responsible to enabling DTS for so long.

Seeing how Houston, Dallas, and now the Lakers fanbases all hated Christian wood makes me think of the Kennard vs Wood debates in here :lol:

I can't remember in the slightest what we got back for trading Kennard to Memphis. LOL.

I like it conceptually, but there's a few guys on roster who I think will have trouble playing an up-tempo style.

Beautiful seeing Clippers basketball back. For those of you outside the LA Metro/SoCal Area, what is the best way to watch Clippers game? Just relocated out of state and want to try and catch every Clippers game. Does ClipperVision work for out of state or League Pass my best bet?

Back
Top Bottom