OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Wondering if Harden and PG can still play at this level even when Kawhi get's back in limited minutes?

Think Shaq and Chuck made a great point yesterday. They should treat Kawhi as a 3ed option until he’s byke byke. His defense, rebounding, and IQ would still be beneficial. Just don’t defer to him. Let him knock down open shots

With Kawhi out again for game 5 and no real timetable for his return, the trade for James Harden at the beginning of the year was done with this situation in mind. I was one of the skeptics about the trade but man, such a blessing now. I just hope Harden and PG can continue to play at their top form like in games 1 and 4. Need Clipper Nation to show out and give these boys a real Home Court advantage in Crypto tonight!

Highlighting my whiteness, things of Canadian origin I personally appreciate are:

Rush (the rock band)

Canadian actors/comedians John Candy (RIP), Rick Moranis and Dan Aykroyd.

Prime Pamela Anderson

*Edit - I posted this in the wrong thread, but I’m not going to delete. LOL.

Last edited:
Highlighting my whiteness, things of Canadian origin I personally appreciate are:

Rush (the rock band)

Canadian actors/comedians John Candy (RIP), Rick Moranis and Dan Aykroyd.

Prime Pamela Anderson
526.jpeg

They’ve done a good job of avoiding bad starts this series. Hoping that continues

i wanna see them go back to zu in the middle like in game 1 because i think they’ll load up on harden this time around

also keep the dumb fouling to a minimum but i guess that cant be helped sometimes because of officiating

at the end of the day, got to take care of business at home

lets go

Really disgusted in the fans tonight. They aren’t loud enough for a game of this magnitude or maybe the TNT mics are low

pg been too quiet

harden at least has 7 assists

and russ can make a bucket to save his life and he isnt as impactful on defense either

norm needs to do something and guard kleber

Energy is not where it needs to be. At all.

Mann looks like the only one that got the memo. This is why we need youth.

If we lose, I hope we don’t panic and play Kawhi on Friday. Keep him out until at least the rest of this series.

pg been too quiet

harden at least has 7 assists

and russ can make a bucket to save his life and he isnt as impactful on defense either

norm needs to do something and guard kleber
russ has been so bad on defense. think i counted 3 gambles that led to like 7 points

wide open missed 3 by russ

the last 3 offense by the clips are 3 russ missed shots and its not even close

Back
Top Bottom