OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

I never understand when people say PG had the “smoothest game.” It’s so bad to me.

Sloppy dribbling, always falls down while driving, and is prone to some airballs/backboard bricks.

Still a great player but his game is sloppy as hell to me

I never understand when people say PG had the “smoothest game.” It’s so bad to me.

Sloppy dribbling, always falls down while driving, and is prone to some airballs/backboard bricks.

Still a great player but his game is sloppy as hell to me
His game is smooth imo. But it's not solid when it matters.

I.e. you're dribbling in traffic and someone gets a hand on the ball. Instead of trying to keep that loose ball dribble alive, pick the ball up firmly with 2 hands and move it to the next teammate.

His game is smooth imo. But it's not solid when it matters.

I.e. you're dribbling in traffic and someone gets a hand on the ball. Instead of trying to keep that loose ball dribble alive, pick the ball up firmly with 2 hands and move it to the next teammate.
The scouting reports for other teams definitely account for his sloppy tendencies, IMO. They know to reach when he starts over-dribbling.

1675624672605.jpeg

1675624687673.jpeg

welp

Last edited:
so with the clips against a nets team that is gon' have bench and g-league players available curry, durant hurt - simmons questionable - dinwiddie probably ownt play yet)...

are they going to have the killer instinct and just rip the nets head off and win comfortably by 20?

or

are they going to think this is an easy win, go in lazy, try and coast and lose in a huge upset?

^^^ Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we put up a stinker tonight, especially with a few of our guys being publicly identified as included in trade proposals.

^^^ Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we put up a stinker tonight, especially with a few of our guys being publicly identified as included in trade proposals.
Especially when the clipper curse dictates that players mentioned in any trades are so butt hurt that they can't function on court in a clippers jersey ever again.

Smh

so with the clips against a nets team that is gon' have bench and g-league players available curry, durant hurt - simmons questionable - dinwiddie probably ownt play yet)...

are they going to have the killer instinct and just rip the nets head off and win comfortably by 20?

or

are they going to think this is an easy win, go in lazy, try and coast and lose in a huge upset?
I hope this will be an easy w

If we keep Cam Thomas from going for 60, we’ll probably be ok.

Nets play tough defense.

Maybe it’s because they had g league team out there but i never thiugt we were gonna lose. Even after we went down 7 with 5 min left :lol

Still need a trade doe

Maybe it’s because they had g league team out there but i never thiugt we were gonna lose. Even after we went down 7 with 5 min left :lol:

Still need a trade doe
Reggie has done enough recently to get back on my OK side. Mook gotta go though.

dont even know how this team won

nets shot 82% fg and 52% 3pters

then thomas and sumner having whats probably career highs?

:rofl:

and not sure why covington isnt playing over mook, im sure he cant do worse than 1-3 in 17min

8-2 in our last 10. Only team with a better record over that span is Milwaukee at 9-1. Records would be flipped if lue didn’t turn into Doc for the last 18 minutes of that game :lol: :smh:
And the other loss was a game we basically punted by resting everyone. Still, lot of room for improvement to be made, which the team seems to recognize.

Zu did the postgame interview with Jamie Maggio last night and she asked him if the team was “peaking at the right time”. He responded by saying “I don’t think we are peaking; we can still get better”.

I was happy to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom