***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 30-17. Bye bye outman hello Jay Hey

city connect hats leaked
Screenshot_20240518_072256_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_072306_X.jpg

he wants to use the gondolas as an excuse to develop the parking lots, the less profit that assclown gets the better. plus all the folks and LASHP in/under the path of the gondola.
Why can’t he develop them now? The lots are fully his right?

Is there that much parking at union station?

Why can’t he develop them now? The lots are fully his right?

Is there that much parking at union station?

Lots are always full probably would lose out if there wasn’t a way to get people there, or not likely to get permits to build without it.

Don’t know about union station I assume it’s just to get folks out of the stadium lots

Lots are always full probably would lose out if there wasn’t a way to get people there, or not likely to get permits to build without it.

Don’t know about union station I assume it’s just to get folks out of the stadium lots

I always go to union station and take the shuttle in.

Leaving the game normally take 5 to 10 min depending on if there are lines for the busses.

I had a friend drive and I took the shuttle. By the time I got to my aunts house (Culver City), they just left the parking lot...

I always go to union station and take the shuttle in.

Leaving the game normally take 5 to 10 min depending on if there are lines for the busses.

I had a friend drive and I took the shuttle. By the time I got to my aunts house (Culver City), they just left the parking lot...

Union Station sounds a lot better than the Harbor Gateway shuttle. Last time we tried we got there when it started and there was a fat line and all the available buses filled up while we were still halfway back. Said eff it and drove.

Back
Top Bottom