***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 36-23. Offense dead again.

So was this CT3 before the Muncy announcement? :lol:
FE0CD58A-8031-4316-B096-C9ABFE89B5A6.gif

2.5 hours from the South Bay, worst I’ve ever seen. Left 430, in the parking lot after first pitch “ok we’re not getting bobbleheads, the only thing that can salvage this game is a Glasnow no hitter” get inside 2-0 Reds in the first. Followed by the C-team lineup and epic fail hitting.

Terrible night all around :smh:
What part of South Bay ?

^^^ LA needs to develop a monorail or gondola system just for Dodger stadium.

I’d be ok with my tax dollars going to that.

^^^ LA needs to develop a monorail or gondola system just for Dodger stadium.

I’d be ok with my tax dollars going to that.

A sample cab(?) was on display in the parking lot for the gondola project. Nice idea for folks already near downtown but getting to union station would still be a hassle. Tried taking the stadium express from Gardena once and the lines/wait was too crazy so we ended up just driving anyway.

LA county needs light rail or a subway system

A sample cab(?) was on display in the parking lot for the gondola project. Nice idea for folks already near downtown but getting to union station would still be a hassle. Tried taking the stadium express from Gardena once and the lines/wait was too crazy so we ended up just driving anyway.

LA county needs light rail or a subway system
Having now lived in NorCal part-time since last August, I’m now big on the light rail systems. I work in San Jose, but I can shop around for the best flight deals on travel to and from LA because the SF and Oakland are easy hour train trips from SJ.

Sucks we don’t have anything comparable here.

Just imagine those flying hell in a cell matches with drunk dodger fans :lol:

I think the gondola project frank mccourt has been working on was shot down by local politicians

we were talking about that, imagine a bunch of drunk cholos in a confined space for any amount of time. lawd help us if an opposing team fan was on it :lol:

my friends GF was asking about it too AFAIK its still in red tape/court hell between McBroke and the city council. he wants to use the gondolas as an excuse to develop the parking lots, the less profit that assclown gets the better. plus all the folks and LASHP in/under the path of the gondola.

Back
Top Bottom