***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 42-27. Pages....NO!!!!!!

We still have a pretty solid lead in the division, so there’s that.

And MAGA Blake looked like his old self in his half inning I saw, so that bodes well long-term if he stays healthy.

Rangers have those and they start at $39.

I got the Lexus club seats for a rangers game earlier this season. Paid around $150 the day of the game on tickpick. Aside from being very good seats right behind home plate, think the Rangers version of the dugout club at Dodger Stadium.

It was ayce and the food was actually pretty good. But what I loved was that it was unlimited beer too. I got my moneys worth off that alone :lol: Might have to make that a thing again when they play a crappy team on a random weekday and I can get them for cheap again.

The Dodgers baseline club is cool though. The ayce and the people bringing you your food is convenient. Having that bar pregame and postgame is solid too. It can be pricy. But it’s something I’ll do for a lesser demand game where I can get it for a reasonable price.

On a side note. Is anyone going to NY for the Yankees series?

Welp another stinker and bad weather coming in

Just call the game this dead offense isn't gonna do anything

These guys suck right now. Really hope this bottom of the line up gets sorted out or it’s gonna be a short playoff run again.

Too early to worry about the playoffs.

I'd be worried if they go into October looking like this.

A 90 win team beat an 84 win team in the World Series last year. An 87 win 3rd place team came out the NL in 2022 when the dodgers won 111 games. An 88 win team beat a 95 win team in the 2021 World Series.

The dodgers looking like *** right now doesn’t phase me at all. Would rather they stink it up now so there’s more urgency to fill areas of need at the deadline.

IMG_1617.jpeg
IMG_1616.jpeg
We out here

Back
Top Bottom