***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

I think they win this series. But they absolutely need to keep their foot on the gas tomorrow.

With the short turnaround between games. A series can turn around quickly.

I hate to reference them. But I want to see the Dodgers emulate what the Astros did to the Yankees in game 3 of the 2022 ALCS. A hot start tomorrow would quiet the crowd early.

I want to see Mookie Betts go off in New York. He played at Yankee Stadium regularly while on the Red Sox so he’s familiar with playing in that park in big games against the Yankees.
Bro... If y'all start with a quick 2-3 runs it will get uncomfortable REAL QUICK! Boo birds will rain down with every strikeout.

Do we think Walker can replicate his last start?
Similar situation to the Mets series where the cold in New York helped him a bit. However, this game will come down to whether LA can score early/first and apply pressure to NY. You create a cushion of sorts for Walker that way and potentially save some innings for the pen.

Tonight to me is must win.

Game 4 is Bullpen and with Jack going again for game 5 he might not be as productive as game 1.

No matter what we have to take at least 1 in NY. I would prefer 2 and not come back to LA but I know NY isn't going to lay down.

Back
Top Bottom