***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 50-31. 2nd NL team to 50 wins. Get well Mookie & Yoshi.

We gotta get some run support for Tyler.

If your starter gives up one run, with this kind up we should win every game.

Mookie and Shohei need to get it together.

Man, when this offense sleeps, it sleeps DEEP. LOB & 0-for-RISP continues to kill us year after year :smh:

Anyway, been a while since I last checked in here because I've been busy with work and getting my budget-*** outdoor theater setup perfected:

1000009207.jpg

Pic doesn't do it justice: HD projector, 84" screen, DTS 2.1 soundbar/sub, Roku stick, tripod and a couple assorted cables & an audio convertor (to remedy the delay). All told, cost less than $300 total. And it's all portable, so I can use it inside in the winter :nthat:

Man, when this offense sleeps, it sleeps DEEP. LOB & 0-for-RISP continues to kill us year after year :smh:

Anyway, been a while since I last checked in here because I've been busy with work and getting my budget-*** outdoor theater setup perfected:

1000009207.jpg

Pic doesn't do it justice: HD projector, 84" screen, DTS 2.1 soundbar/sub, Roku stick, tripod and a couple assorted cables & an audio convertor (to remedy the delay). All told, cost less than $300 total. And it's all portable, so I can use it inside in the winter :nthat:

Nice set up man. Outdoor set ups are dope.

Sorry but time to really think about eating that CT contract and bring some other bats in.

Back
Top Bottom