***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 69-49. Hold on to your butts. NL west is tight...Get well Mookie, Yoshi, and Dustin.

Arizona and San Diego super hot. Hopefully they’ve peaked too soon.

But based off the last 2 years, I think both of those teams have all the confidence in the world vs the dodgers in the playoffs. But we’ll cross that bridge when it happens

I think we have the toughest schedule from here on out. Playing mostly teams fighting for the playoffs. M’s, Orioles, and Guardians still on the schedule. We need Mookie and Muncy bad :smh:

The good thing with the tougher schedule is these guys can’t coast like the last few years. They rolled in before with no urgency and then tried to ramp it up in the playoffs vs the teams who had fight to get in and kept it rolling against the dodgers. I hope they win out and keep fighting till the WS clinching win.

The good thing with the tougher schedule is these guys can’t coast like the last few years. They rolled in before with no urgency and then tried to ramp it up in the playoffs vs the teams who had fight to get in and kept it rolling against the dodgers. I hope they win out and keep fighting till the WS clinching win.
Been crucial to click at the right time going in. How many seasons have we seen the fellas dominate in the summer only to appear off by October?

Back
Top Bottom