***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 71-51. Injuries..... man. Hold on to your butts. NL west is tight. 2 GM lead.

Arizona and San Diego super hot. Hopefully they’ve peaked too soon.

But based off the last 2 years, I think both of those teams have all the confidence in the world vs the dodgers in the playoffs. But we’ll cross that bridge when it happens

I think we have the toughest schedule from here on out. Playing mostly teams fighting for the playoffs. M’s, Orioles, and Guardians still on the schedule. We need Mookie and Muncy bad :smh:

The good thing with the tougher schedule is these guys can’t coast like the last few years. They rolled in before with no urgency and then tried to ramp it up in the playoffs vs the teams who had fight to get in and kept it rolling against the dodgers. I hope they win out and keep fighting till the WS clinching win.

The good thing with the tougher schedule is these guys can’t coast like the last few years. They rolled in before with no urgency and then tried to ramp it up in the playoffs vs the teams who had fight to get in and kept it rolling against the dodgers. I hope they win out and keep fighting till the WS clinching win.
Been crucial to click at the right time going in. How many seasons have we seen the fellas dominate in the summer only to appear off by October?

This is exactly how I feel. I’ve seen people online freaking out that the Padres and Diamondbacks are on their heels. I think it’s a good thing. Competition should bring out the best in a good team. The Padres and Diamondbacks don’t fear the Dodgers and that’s completely understandable given how the last two Octobers won’t. It’s up to the Dodgers to change that narrative and earn that respect in October.

I’m pretty certain they hold onto the division. But even if they don’t. They’re a veteran team that’s made multiple playoff runs with this core over the last few years. They should be fully capable of winning a postseason series or two without home field advantage and even if they don’t win their division.

After the last two Octobers, there’s nowhere to go but up. If they get that first playoff series win under their belt. Be it in the wild card round or the NLDS. I think they make a deep playoff run. They have the talent on the roster without a doubt. They just gotta shake those October demons.

IMG_0285.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom