***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 76-52. Injuries..... man. Hold on to your butts. NL west is tight. 4 GM lead.

I believe next year he’ll bounce back. Right now it’s too late to let him figure it out. Send him to the Dominican leagues for the winter and let him get through that.

I feel bad for Walker, but respect that he’s realistic about where his game is right now. Shows he’s a competitor and wants to be better. Hope he can get there |l

Damn this team is looking so different! I need Sho to clean up the risp average and Willy to get it going and we’ll be unstoppable! On a separate note, if anyone can grab a medium in the showtime shirt I’ll pay extra for your troubles.
IMG_4547.jpeg

countin on his playoff performance prior years
Makes sense....

But don't DFA a guy who just won us a game when you can add CT on September 1 when the rosters expand.

I hope he clears waivers and we bring him back on the 1st....but I really don't like getting rid of a great clubhouse guy for a guy that really hasn't done anything this year.

Jey Hey has had some great moments for us.

We can only add 2 more guys in Sept. Pages is definitely coming back. His defense is awful but he'd be far and away our best hitter off the bench. Other spot will probably be a reliever.

Half joking but blame Mookie for not being able to play SS. Had to move him back to RF :lol:

CT3 makes more money and has 2 years left on his deal. Maybe the billionaires didn’t want to eat dead money, or tax consequences.

on second thought it’s prob just positional versatility. Defensive replacement > pinch hitter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom