***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 78-53. Injuries..... man. Hold on to your butts. NL west is tight. 3 GM lead.

It felt like he was shaky but 7 hits 3 runs no walks 9 ks IP isn’t bad. I think it’s because Joe and EK kept saying how he needed to get back to his old form get right throw the right pitches etc. while he was striking out guys. He did get into extended ABs with a few batters.

The HR that Morel hit was a changeup middle/high, like bruh wtf

Sounds promising. Control has always been his issue. Dude throws 100 but leaves it out over the plate. His curve looked pretty dirty.

I was watching the Rays' broadcast because I'm in Daytona this weekend and it's the regional team, and their color analyst was saying how much he could tell Miller was just in his own head. They said he looked like a mess mentally and just needs help regaining his confidence. You could see it in how he was reacting to his pitch placement and stuff.

Ooof.

Although I am in favor of starting pitchers going longer than is now typical, this kind of inning from Kersh is why I can’t support that six inning minimum idea MLB floated last week.

Back
Top Bottom