***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** Another year Another choke job. DFA Rojas.

Tough to lose that game when it really was there for the taking. Always knew it would be tough to win it this season without healthy starting pitching, so I hope they at least go out swinging and putting up runs tomorrow.

Only silver-lining is that the pen looks to be in good shape tomorrow, so the bats just have to give them a reason to keep it competitive.

My man, this series is over. San Diego has no pressure. They’ve been the better team in ever facet.

It really is over.

But there is pressure on San Diego. It’s embarrassing if you lose/choke to the team who has an infamous track record of choking in any and every non Covid season. Like regular season records aside. The dodgers get no October respect. Most people picked San Diego to win this series despite the Dodgers winning the division and having home field advantage.

If the dodgers lose. They’ll get dragged and torn a new one deservedly. I’m sure those guys are used to it by now. It can’t hurt anymore than how it did in 2022 after winning 111 games and losing 3-1 in the NLDS. The October implosion is expected now. The slander will be no different than what it’s been the last few Octobers.

If this goes 5 we get embarrassed at home and they celebrate in our house

Either way; not looking good for us

We’ve become a choking laughing stock team

Friday will definitely show who these Dodgers really are. Do they have the dog in them to stay alive.
Teo did great
Mook finally woke up.
But everyone else needs to bring it. Wake the bats up. Let’s go!

Back
Top Bottom