OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

Hallelujah Saleh has yet to demonstrate the qualities necessary to succeed as an NFL head coach. While being a players' coach has its merits, his overall performance has been subpar, to say the least. It’s uncertain who the next candidate might be, but it would be worth considering giving Eric Bienemy an opportunity to take the reins.

LFG :pimp: :pimp:

im nervous with it being against HOU's defense but it's time. gotta do it. there might be a better game to start him but he's soon after going to have to face a tough defense. so just scheme it up so he can get the ball out and let's go. i would actually put this on Van Pelt now...coaching for his job the next few weeks

Last edited:
At this point im cool with Watson going out there and not performing well, least it will result in a top pick

Winston might win 1-2 more games but i don’t see too much changing, whole team is lost and giving up

This is headed to a full on rebuild

Cut watson end of year, get top pick, trade Myles, Ward, Chubb for draft capital 🤦🏽‍♂️

This week as a desperation attempt since Watson still starting, Kevin will give up play calling to Ken Dorsey whose offense is the worst thing i have ever seen

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Have to think Chubb’s trade value is pretty low considering the injury and hasn’t been in a game yet. Cutting Watson I believe is a huge cap hit each year left on the contract as well. I don’t believe there is an actual out on his contract.

At this point im cool with Watson going out there and not performing well, least it will result in a top pick

Winston might win 1-2 more games but i don’t see too much changing, whole team is lost and giving up

This is headed to a full on rebuild

Cut watson end of year, get top pick, trade Myles, Ward, Chubb for draft capital 🤦🏽‍♂️

This week as a desperation attempt since Watson still starting, Kevin will give up play calling to Ken Dorsey whose offense is the worst thing i have ever seen
Cleveland is where QB’s careers go to die… A top pick ain’t gon do good for yall either :lol:

Cleveland is where QB’s careers go to die… A top pick ain’t gon do good for yall either :lol:
That is true but what option you got, move the team…..did that already

Yeah no out on Watson contract but after this yr have to cut bait and just do what Broncos did with Russ and just eat that

This going to be a few year tank, first few drafts get skilled positions and then make sure you fully tank for Arch Manning in few years

Don't even remember seeing him playing much this season

A team like Cincy could use him

Didn’t play a single snap all season.. also hasn’t been dressed last 2-3 games

But zero clue why.. I mean we knew dude wasn’t great on coverage.. but at least he could blitz/get down hill.. and more importantly, he was the starting MIKE all offseason

Back
Top Bottom