Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

It was 50 plus 9 bucks in fees per ticket. I could only get 2 tix though. I rather seat in the left field because I really dont care about the food. But I likethat they were in row F and not Z.

^^^ yea I was +@+$$$ pissed cuz it didn't work. I called....they gave me a diff password. Tried....nothing. Call again. Then it finally worked. I was onhold with them forever

I got a question...

I follow the dodgers but I don't follow them like I follow the lakers.

Is the any way we can keep manny after this season or is this really just a rental?

Let's hope for an exciting series.
pimp.gif

tupac.....

Keeping Manny all depends on Manny.

This is one peculiar situation, because it has to do with Manny and the baggage he carries with him.

A lot of players are coming off the books after this year... Derek Lowe, Rafael Furcal etc...

But with Manny, you know what you are getting night in and out, I don't think any of us has seen the type of impact a player has made in such a short time,the team would be stupid to not offer him close to what he's asking.

The Dodgers have been lacking a power bat in the middle of the lineup, since the days of Mike Piazza.

But then again, Scott Boras is his agent.

Just wanted to share with you guys an email that I got, with a Promo code if anyone is thinking of buying tickets from ticketmaster/Dodgers.com for this comingweek....
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Dodger Fan,

Thank you for your participation in the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Dodgers in Los Angeles.

As a result of your online voting, we will be revealing the Top 50 Moments in LA Dodgers History and the All-Time LA Team during Think Blue Week, our Fan Appreciation Week, beginning tonight. We invite you to come out and see the winners, celebrate the past and watch the future unfold.

In appreciation of your support we'd like to offer you a special discount on tickets for any game during Think Blue Week. Buy any Reserve level ticket and receive $10 off per ticket for the September 19-25 games. Simply enter promo code "THINKBLUE" under "Special Offer Code or Password" after clicking on the
icon_ticket.gif
next to the game you wish to attend.

Think Blue and Go Dodgers!
[/font]

^^^they had that promotion last week and if you bought a ticket before wednesday they let you buy playoff tickets today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tupac.....

This is one peculiar situation, because it has to do with Manny and the baggage he carries with him.

A lot of players are coming off the books after this year... Derek Lowe, Rafael Furcal etc...

But with Manny, you know what you are getting night in and out, I don't think any of us has seen the type of impact a player has made in such a short time, the team would be stupid to not offer him close to what he's asking.

The Dodgers have been lacking a power bat in the middle of the lineup, since the days of Mike Piazza.

Well said, it's really up to Manny. I'm sure there will be a team that will offer him $100M over 4-5 yrs, he can chase the money or he canput into perspective how much L.A Dodger fans have embraced him. He's revitalized the baseball community and impacted Dodger baseball in many more waysthan one.

My guess is McCourt will offer him a 4yr - $80M contract and I cross my fingers he takes it. We've preached our youth movement here in L.A for a couple ofyears now, but we've lacked that veteran who can really take them under his wings when the going gets tough.

Originally Posted by OnDaReal

^^ Yep, that is what I did but now I can't go to the game tonight so I have to sell my Tickets...
frown.gif

Even if u lose out on those tickets.... the money you saved from buying playoff tix @ retail > stubhub playoff ticket prices

If anybody want the password to get some game 2 tix, hit me up.
Game 1 is closed for the presale already.
I'm not sure if my code will still work but its worth a try. I'm at work so ill try my best to check my pm's
Its an individual password. If it was a general pass I'd post it here n let everyone have it

Bright nikes
Pm sent. Hopefully it still works. I suggest doing the retail location pick up too. Only $1 more and don't have to worry bout the mail

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tupac.....

But with Manny, you know what you are getting night in and out, I don't think any of us has seen the type of impact a player has made in such a short time, the team would be stupid to not offer him close to what he's asking.

Well said, it's really up to Manny. I'm sure there will be a team that will offer him $100M over 4-5 yrs, he can chase the money or he can put into perspective how much L.A Dodger fans have embraced him. He's revitalized the baseball community and impacted Dodger baseball in many more ways than one.

My guess is McCourt will offer him a 4yr - $80M contract and I cross my fingers he takes it. We've preached our youth movement here in L.A for a couple of years now, but we've lacked that veteran who can really take them under his wings when the going gets tough.

I hope so. I have found myself watching more games since he has been on the squad. I hope he stays.

Back
Top Bottom