OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

aiight guys Lets do this...PLEASE PLAY SOME DEFENSE LAKERS!!!...Last time we had these guys bobby jackson and bobby brown did a every litte step i take to thebasket easily...guard the paint and defend defend defend...i see kevin martin having a monster game...GO LAKERS!!

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

Couldn't post it the last thread because I was still running off the Pacquiao high.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you guys have any gifs already that I can use, I can downsize them for you.

Thing is, all my programs are on my desktop computer and I'm currently using a laptop since my desktop is all screwed with a virus right now.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If you guys have any gifs already that I can use, I can downsize them for you.

Thing is, all my programs are on my desktop computer and I'm currently using a laptop since my desktop is all screwed with a virus right now.

cool...sounds good man...im at work right now but i'll PM it to you when i get the chance thanks

Go Lakers

If I didn't have any Finals I'd be there
frown.gif

stinkin' finals
mad.gif
...i hate em

^
*scrathes head* 3PLEDOUBLE tryouts or what're we doin?

Game is tomorrow though, we should be ok, but we can't win em all and we could be looking ahead to the Suns. This could be dicey.

haha yeah i was trying to be a much more short and sweet version of 3pledouble...but i failed because the games tomarow
laugh.gif

--Control the battle of boards/limit their 2nd chance points. Minimal turnovers.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!!
--MVP chants for Kobe in Arco? We'll see....

Apparently tonight is get your jersey retired night. If you wear one, the Kings will hang it from the rafters for you.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CP1708

Apparently tonight is get your jersey retired night. If you wear one, the Kings will hang it from the rafters for you.

grin.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just a hater, didn't ya know?
laugh.gif

Just change this thread to Reggie's last game.

I'm not hoping for much, but I would still like a King's win. Beat LA!

We (the Kings) are just in neuteral as a franchise it feels like right now. We have a coach who wants to win to keep his job, but should be playing the youngkids to develop them so we can actually be competitive in the future. Reminds me a lot of the Nolan situation with SF (football).

Originally Posted by swizzc

We (the Kings) are just in neuteral as a franchise it feels like right now. We have a coach who wants to win to keep his job, but should be playing the young kids to develop them so we can actually be competitive in the future. Reminds me a lot of the Nolan situation with SF (football).
the only difference is reggie seems to know what hes doing as for nolan didnt have a clue

Back
Top Bottom