OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

vanexellent:
3PLEDOUBLE:
laugh.gif
Somebody Mad.

And somebody showed they can post multiple times after a Laker loss but is always invisible after a Laker win when he (or she) fully expects /predicts losses.
Cant be mad at a joke and if this lame tired joke isnt grounds for banishment then keep doing what makes you happy.
Some of y'all...
laugh.gif
... you just really can't handlethings.

Dude post less than a half dozen times in every Laker thread, and saying 'half dozen' is actually generous, because it's usually like 2 or 3 (andusually just once if we win).

Does he post what you want to hear? Nope. Does he disappear when he predicts a loss, but we win? Yep. Does that annoy the hell out of some of you, to the pointthat you think he should be banned? Yessir.
laugh.gif

Calm down. If dude keep doing things the way he's done so far, he's not getting banned, not by me anyways. He's anti-Lakers, in nearly every threadthat has to do with the Lakers, but he doesn't ruin threads. I'm fine with that; you need to be, too.

3PLEDOUBLE is a dog chasing cars...3PLEDOUBLE is an agent of chaos...3PLEDOUBLE is a man without rules...3PLEDOUBLE introduces a little anarchy...3PLEDOUBLEupsets the established order

People, why do you love 3PLE when we win and when we lose ya'll get mad at him?

He ain't sayin anything new, he just doin his job as MVP. It's his role, leave him to it.

Leave him the hell alone. If he gets banned, I'm lightin all yous up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

People, why do you love 3PLE when we win and when we lose ya'll get mad at him?

He ain't sayin anything new, he just doin his job as MVP. It's his role, leave him to it.

Leave him the hell alone. If he gets banned, I'm lightin all yous up.
laugh.gif
Co-sign.

If anybody here gets 3PLE banned, I'm head hunting with CP.

3PLE, I do apologize on behalf of my fellow Laker fans. They're just a little upset. We lost to the Kings. You have to understand. It always leaves abitter taste in our mouths whenever we lose to them.

I hope you can accept the apology. I have something special for you also.

roses111.jpg

Please understand.

laugh.gif

calm down everyone we need losses like this to shock the team!

who knows if we will even see boston in the finals worry about winning the west 1st and they need to do the same JJ and LBJ wont lose another game 7 to thecelitics the way they have been playing.....

The loss was bad but i rather see this than the pacers loss (that they didnt learn anything from) maybe Kobe will light a fire under everyone and play somedamn D.....

Back
Top Bottom