OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ WASHINGTON WIZARDS 12/5...4pm PT/7pm ET

aiight guys its that time again...finish up this road trip 2-1 and defend defend...my dude caron seems to get fired up against us and when he plays his formerteammate and good friend kobe...so we need to be aware of that and just put these guys away by the 3rd qtr because if we dont get our heads out of our behindswe're gonna be in trouble...GO LAKERS!

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

3PLEDOUBLE!!! Where you at?!

We welcome you in this thread.

Just for you bruh!

Keep stackin up W's.

Inevitably there will be some slippage at some point this season, so every W is important in the chase for home court.

Tell me the NBA doesn't have major wood right now with the Lakers and Celtics along with Lebron all involved in that chase. Stern prolly sittin like thisright now.
laugh.gif

19215ce38813602be0077a75fab68c1028a7791.pjpg

roll.gif
at the pedals pic and that scarface pic
laugh.gif
...i bet sterns counting his money and figuring out how to fine and suspend ronartest for breathing

Wizards are sadly a very bad team, but nonetheless every team comes out with their A game against the Lakers.

Lakers should be able to take advantage of the young frontcourt of the Wizards. Let's Go!

Yea, hopefully this will be an easy W. Hopefully we stay undefeated the rest of this month and give it to Boston on Xmasday...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Trap Game

It could be....but I have faith the LakeShow will get it done tomorrow
pimp.gif

LET'S GET IT FELLAS!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is that boston game in boston?
LA.
pimp.gif

Lemme see if I get where your goin Noble.

You think Stern will put in the order that the Celts will win on X-mas to show that they are still the champs and the Lakers still can't get it done. Thereby creating interest still in the league to see if anyone can beat the champs, then he will put in the order for the Lakers to dethrone the Celts in 7games thereby starting a round 3 next season effectively keeping us interested in the NBA for at least two more years.

How's my aim?
nerd.gif

--Trap game? Maybe. Tighten up that D and win the battle of the boards. We'll go home 16-2.
--LETS GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is that boston game in boston?
LA.
pimp.gif

Lemme see if I get where your goin Noble.

You think Stern will put in the order that the Celts will win on X-mas to show that they are still the champs and the Lakers still can't get it done. Thereby creating interest still in the league to see if anyone can beat the champs, then he will put in the order for the Lakers to dethrone the Celts in 7 games thereby starting a round 3 next season effectively keeping us interested in the NBA for at least two more years.

How's my aim?
nerd.gif

sounds legit CP...i wouldnt be surprised this happens

All I know is the Lakers better stay away from them short shorts come Christmas Day.
smh.gif

roll.gif
i was just gonna something about that

Damn you Eastern time zone, I've only been watching the second half of each game this week, if I'm lucky enough to get home on time.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom