Official Los Angeles Summit. LA Dodgers Vs. SF Giants June 25th, 2013 .

General Information:
The Game is at 7:10PM!

Lets do it guys.
We are getting all you can eat seats in the right pavillion. depending on how many people go we will either be getting Row C (up to 15 people) or Rows F (up to 18) & part of G (up to 35). so as of right now all i know is for sure were getting right pavillion but as the deadline comes up ill have more of an idea of where well be sitting.

the prices are about $33/each so thats the price im going with. if i am able to get them cheaper i will let you know, and refund you. we will meet up and ill hand you your ticket there. PLEASE BE SURE YOU WANT TO GO WHEN YOU PAY DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH REFUNDS. ONCE YOU PAY TICKET IS YOURS.

lets make this happen!!

the hard deadline is may 25th to get your money in!

I really don't want to do any IOU or cash , because if you flake I'll be stuck with the L

in order to clean the post up the List has been moved to the spreadsheet:
[COLOR=#red]Contact me if you'd like to see the spreadsheet[/COLOR]

Where we are sitting/meeting:

We will be sitting in section 306 Row F Seats 2-18 and Row G 1-19 . YES WE ARE 36 DEEP!!!

This is where i will try to be in the parking lot, Section 6 off of academy road, i reccomend everyone try to park there, but if you cant , at least try to be in the area circled or you will have to walk around. i cant remember exactly but i think the gate is S-22 TAKE MY NUMBER DOWN OR CHECK THIS THREAD THE DAY OF SO YOU CAN FIND ME ( 13108029066 )
i will hopefully be at the park around 5:30 ! hit me up if you need any other info or help.

[COLOR=#red]******** This game has a beach towel giveaway so I want to try to get everyone in around 6:30[/COLOR].

After the Game:

Where is the best place to go with a group of guys? Sam's Hofbrau . After the game were going to go here and enjoy ourselves, and oogle at girls. if you dont know what this is, please google it, I don't want to get anyone in trouble. It is a bar, so you do have to be 21+ to enter, as i think most of you are. The bar is about 13 minutes from dodger stadium (including traffic it shouldnt take more than 20-30 minutes to get there on Tuesday) From what i gather there is no cover , but dont forget your ID , and if you have a military or student ID, bring it as everything is 50% off .

here is the information (per niketalks TOS i cant post a link to its website :evil:) :

1751 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Neighborhood: Downtown
(213) 623-3989

and google location & directions from Dodger Stadium:
http://goo.gl/maps/PDKEl

Please Note: this is all depending on how everyone feels after the game i realize its tuesday !

Last edited:
Looks good, Won't be able to sit with da goonz (season ticket holder) but you dudes should have a blast :smokin

Damn. I won't know until closer till the payment deadline if I'm going to be traveling for work or not in June. :frown:

I know it's early, but that list looks like it'll be a nice turnout.

No Ben Baller cameo appearance? :lol:

Damn. I won't know until closer till the payment deadline if I'm going to be traveling for work or not in June. :frown:

I'm in the same boat. That and I'm old and that is a Tuesday and I have work the next day. :lol:
Thanks for the invite..

-J-

That and I'm old and that is a Tuesday and I have work the next day. :lol:

THIS! Having to drive from Chavez ALLLLL the way back to Corona. then wake up at 5am the next day.

I don't mind though. :lol: I don't get to do this often.

It's my travel schedule that's gonna hold me up.

I'm in the same boat. That and I'm old and that is a Tuesday and I have work the next day. :lol:
Thanks for the invite..

-J-

AwWWW man. Are we ever going to meet? You've been my NT mentor since I joined LOL. Just get Wednesday off so you can be lazy bro.

I'm going to show up and someone is going to say "Who brought their dad?"
:lol:

-J-

Hey guys, is anyone coming from the Pasadena / AltaDena area and could give Qualmes a ride ?

I might be able to give him a ride since I'll be picking up my girl she lives in eagle rock but I can give a more definite answer closer to the date

I'm down to drive up from SD for this. What's good with it?

So deadline for money is on May 25th right? I'm in. Bout to request this off. Hopefully my manager can hook it up.

Last edited:
Yes sir may 25th is the payment deadline . I think that's enough time to allow me to get us tickets together. As of right now the options are row C which I would love but if more than 15 people come well be getting all of row F and some row G

Back
Top Bottom