*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

I don't want to scroll back to see any spoilers, but does anybody else think that black suitcase that the Daniel dude is carrying around looks like a casefrom the AJ XVII's?

Speaking of Eko will he have anymore importance on the show?
nerd.gif

Does anybody else think that black suitcase that the Daniel dude is carrying around looks like a case from the AJ XVII's?
That was the first thing i thought of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by ObeyNow

I know but he was thee man on the island
There was something about him.

Cuz he moved with respect!

abandonedekoedit9on.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I know he's gonna have importance later on, Because the monster didn't kill him for no reason.

And I'm sure his ghost/spirit is gonna return...
pimp.gif

Yea i have a feeling that too. To me he has to have more of story behind the Island.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by ObeyNow

I know but he was thee man on the island
There was something about him.

Cuz he moved with respect!

abandonedekoedit9on.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I know he's gonna have importance later on, Because the monster didn't kill him for no reason.

And I'm sure his ghost/spirit is gonna return...
pimp.gif
I don't see Eko making any kind of appearance because if I'm not mistaken, he got kicked off the show because he received a DUI not too farfrom where the show was filmed. It's either that or he wants nothing to do with the show anymore, or both.

God, I hope the actor has reconciled with the show since. I would love for him to come back.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Does anybody else think that black suitcase that the Daniel dude is carrying around looks like a case from the AJ XVII's?
That was the first thing i thought of
laugh.gif

and that is what seperates this LOST thread from a real one
laugh.gif

Sneaker heads
laugh.gif

Now that theory about Ben manipulating all these people for his own gain and nothing else is looking plausible...

I don't know why no one's mentioned possibly the most interesting part of the whole episode: the secret closet with all those passports and stuff forBen. I guess it's obvious now that Ben hasn't lived his whole life on the island.

Further, given that Ben is not part of the Oceanic 6 but Sayid is working for him in the future, does this mean that the Oceanic 6 had to strike a deal withBen to leave the island? But Ben's adversaries are the ones who have come on the boat to rescue the Oceanic 6.... It doesn't make sense.

The missile watch should've been 31 minutes (I thought I heard him say minutes, not seconds) behind the island clock. They were synchronized, the missilewas shot, but it arrived 31 minutes later. I wonder if it's related to the hatch and the magnetic pulse. Somehow entering the numbers was keeping theisland in sync with time in the outside world, but then the implosion or something has caused time to get off by 31 minutes.... maybe?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

The missile watch should've been 31 minutes (I thought I heard him say minutes, not seconds) behind the island clock. They were synchronized, the missile was shot, but it arrived 31 minutes later. I wonder if it's related to the hatch and the magnetic pulse. Somehow entering the numbers was keeping the island in sync with time in the outside world, but then the implosion or something has caused time to get off by 31 minutes.... maybe?

It probably also has to do with Desmond seeing the future and all that.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Now that theory about Ben manipulating all these people for his own gain and nothing else is looking plausible...

I don't know why no one's mentioned possibly the most interesting part of the whole episode: the secret closet with all those passports and stuff for Ben. I guess it's obvious now that Ben hasn't lived his whole life on the island.

Further, given that Ben is not part of the Oceanic 6 but Sayid is working for him in the future, does this mean that the Oceanic 6 had to strike a deal with Ben to leave the island? But Ben's adversaries are the ones who have come on the boat to rescue the Oceanic 6.... It doesn't make sense.

The missile watch should've been 31 minutes (I thought I heard him say minutes, not seconds) behind the island clock. They were synchronized, the missile was shot, but it arrived 31 minutes later. I wonder if it's related to the hatch and the magnetic pulse. Somehow entering the numbers was keeping the island in sync with time in the outside world, but then the implosion or something has caused time to get off by 31 minutes.... maybe?

I mentioned the secret door in my spoilers...i guess no one seemed to think it was important. Which it def is.

Nice theory....but.....

Eko was killed by the smoke because he couldn't be manipulated.

I can't believe my man Sayid has sold his soul
frown.gif

And Ben is Evil.

Back
Top Bottom