*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Teary eyed...
frown.gif

smh.gif
at myself
laugh.gif

OMG...

WHAT THE #%%!

RIGHT WHEN THEY WERE GETTING ALL I LOVE YOU EMOTIONAL SOMEONE CALLED ME AND I HAD TO ANSWER AND AL;SDKFJL;KSDJF;LKASDJFL;KASDJF;LAKSDJF;LKJ

"If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume is my constant". What is the significance of the auction that happened?

Hands down the best episode ever. I was freaking out the last 10 minutes. Unbelievable. Desmond is that dude.

That was the best episode of the season so far..

It was intense, i didn't understand all of it at first but thinking back now I basically got the gist of it all.

Desmond is officially my favorite character

such a great episode...no matter how many times i watch it...i still get caught up at the end of the episode.
frown.gif

spoilers a little inaccurate there buddy. Doesnt matter though.

Excuse me for making a typo...I'm only human

Damn!! Right when the emotional part started, my roommates friend walked in and started askin bout where he was. Completely ruined the moment!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think this is the first episode in a while that's kept me engrossed from beginning to end. I wish all episodes can be like this.

Desmond overtook Sayeed for my fav lostie. Was that guy who died (aka The Plague from "Hackers" hahaha) Bens spy?

Originally Posted by PearI Jam

"If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume is my constant". What is the significance of the auction that happened?

Well the book was from somebody that was on the Black Rock. The seller of the book was somebody within the Hanso family. The buyer of the book was Widmore.Widmore knows all about the island. I think one of the most important parts was that Widmore said he doesn't dislike Desmond.

nycknicks - Am i on to something with Ben and the guy from Hackers that died. Does he know all about the time travel? How to use it for his benefit?

Thank you Dajoker for reminding me to make my "focus points" episode post...

1. Daniel making Desmond his constant.
2. Widmore winning the journal.
3. Widmore leaving the faucet on
4. Widmore saying he doesn't dislike Desmond.
5. Jack and Daniel speaking about the helicopter, and how time might be different.
6. George dying.

I knew Widmore left the water running for a reason.....the second i saw him in the auction room, I realized that he was more important than. we thought

that was a really good episode. i think one of the most important lines tho was when widmore said that its not him who hates desmond

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Desmond overtook Sayeed for my fav lostie. Was that guy who died (aka The Plague from "Hackers" hahaha) Bens spy?

dude was very aware of the time travel glitches....he just didn't know about the aneurysm

Great episode. Really enjoyed it. I'm not the only one who got a lil teared-eye on the last Desmond scene with Penny. Spectacular acting.
I hope this "constant" idea or theory isnt applied heavily into the show. It would make it more confusing but at the same time it would
connect our survivors with someone else. Kinda like the String Theory.

nycknicks - thanks so much for posting what you know in here. I stay out of the thread until the episode but its always a nice overview and good talkingpoints. On behalf of everyone on the board with a brain, mad respect for taking time out of your day to share the insight and knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom