*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by JBug88

" Two players, two sides. One is light .....one is dark. "
just a shot in the dark here, but this can pertain Smokie as well right?
didn't Keamy say what attacked them was white smoke, but from the scenes we've seen, Smokie clearly is black smoke?
just throwing it out there..

-J-

great observation, i'm glad someone finally noticed.

I didnt hear keamy say "white" I thought he said "black pillar of smoke", I listened online and thats what it souds like.

Locke was the only one that I know of that said it was white or beautiful something like that.

Nice to know that the quote applys to smokie..But does that mean that it can apply to just about everyone?

not everyone, but EVERYTHING.

swear to god, he is telling the truth.
I don't even look forward to coming home to the DVR and watching it.
tired.gif

Yup....same with me except I stopped watching it after season 2. It was honestly my favorite TV show....maybe ever....I went to the message boards for all thetheorys and %+%#....but it was just too much after a while. Too many questions and not enough answers...then they would show like 6 episodes and then take a 3month break and then show like 5 more and then be done for another 6 months. %+%# got LAME quick.

The funny thing is, I never really watched TV, this was the only show in a while that I couldn't wait for during the week....maybe when the series ends illcatch up and download seasons 3-?....I think alot of LOST fans felt the same way I feel...or are just now gonna realize this show is dumb now.

didn't Keamy say what attacked them was white smoke, but from the scenes we've seen, Smokie clearly is black smoke?

-J-

I didnt hear keamy say "white" I thought he said "black pillar of smoke", I listened online and thats what it souds like.

Locke was the only one that I know of that said it was white or beautiful something like that.

Nice to know that the quote applys to smokie..But does that mean that it can apply to just about everyone?
completely right about Keamy. he said a black pillar of smoke.

-J-

Anyone catch the interview with Kate on Jay Leno two nights ago? She spoke a little bit about Lost, but I wasn't really listening if you know what I'msaying...

-J-

im guessing kate and old girl(cant think of her name) when they was handcuffed they seen bright flashes so i think they seen it as white and beautifulto.

but if we are seeing this from somebody point of view there def a bad guy
laugh.gif

Ok guys, so I'm done with my rehersals so you guys will finally get your spoiler fix on time
laugh.gif

I'm going to split this reply up into two pieces. One will be a "What to look for" reply, and the other will be the spoiler.

What to look for:
-The funeral
-Jack inside the church
-The entire Orientation Film <theresmore
-When the Oceanic 6 gives people their stories, and who they mention.

Spoiler [+]
- We will see Christian Shepards funeral
- The freighter people don't rescue the losties, and desmond had a great shot at being part of the oceanic 6
- We get to see Nadia with sayid finally

This is really another filler episode, nothing too intense here.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

-J-

im guessing kate and old girl(cant think of her name) when they was handcuffed they seen bright flashes so i think they seen it as white and beautiful to.

but if we are seeing this from somebody point of view there def a bad guy
laugh.gif

good job

^^she would have to be the other one IMO cuz he wouldnt have had to work for her pops if they wasnt together.

but thats to easy for lost
laugh.gif

lol how you dudes gone get beat to the spot lol wats up with the poeple on the hill they aint shot at them smh

so wat was they really talkin about did ben set this up too?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom