*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

eek.gif
tired.gif

anybody care to explian to me
1. were they get them run down suits cloths from
laugh.gif

2. how and when did john get off the island
3.how the #!!% did he die
4.why in gods green earth is he going by a dif name(explians why nobody can to see him off to the other side)
5.why did ben make me $!$$ myself
laugh.gif

I didn't believe when i saw it too a few days ago, i honestly thought they was going to change it....

Desmond was shot in a scene, and he was in the coffin. I guess the changed it, and kept it as Locke. I think Sawyer was the other one, but I didn't want tohear anymore after my source told me Demond might be in the coffin.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

this show is dumb. i just watched this season bc theres nothing else on. if you guys think its clever you are stupid.

Then don't watch or post.
laugh.gif

Simple as that.

I thought lost was the same ole surprise purple?
laugh.gif

Anyways I got to watch those other endings tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

anybody care to explian to me
1. were they get them run down suits cloths from
laugh.gif

2. how and when did john get off the island
3.how the #!!% did he die
4.why in gods green earth is he going by a dif name(explians why nobody can to see him off to the other side)
5.why did ben make me $!$$ myself
laugh.gif

1. its from the parlor??? Thats a
smh.gif
question

2. Sometime after Jack lost it
3. He got stabbed in an alley

4. Because if he was known as John Locke, then peopel would know something was up with the fake plane that was found.

5. Because your a little girl???
laugh.gif
Just kidding.

this show is dumb. i just watched this season bc theres nothing else on. if you guys think its clever you are stupid.

Check yourself homie....

its going to be interesting to see what happened on the Island and how John Locke died. I imagine that once the island disappeared that Jack knew that Lockewas telling the truth and that 1) he shouldn't have left the island and 2) that he did need to lie. Also, do you guys think that Desmond and the pilot alsoneed to go back with the O6, or just the O6 need to go back? Wonder if we'll ever see "Jacob" in person. Who else had to turn the"wheel" in the past and wasn't "allowed" to come back. Too many questions... oh also caught on to this :http://octagonglobalrecruiting.com/ NYKnicks, whats the site all about?

ALL of them must go back.

I'm trying to figure out the big point in the Desmond/Michael conversation...i'm gonna have to go back or wait for people to shine the light.

pimp.gif
I cant wait to read more of your posts. Very insightful and full ofwin.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

theres no way he is dead. ben said they have to take "him" back to the island too.

I think people come back to life or at least can be represented by Jacob when they come to the island deceased.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I wonder if he meant "You can go now" as in the Island is done with him....

Or did he mean it like "I got it from here Michael, You can leave"...

And maybe safely transported him and Jin away...

I thought it was obvious that it meant he was free to die, but then again, it is LOST.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess i'm gonna go catch the end of this Lakers game and come back with questions and read all you guys new theories. 4815162342.com won't even loadon my computer.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom