Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^ Ben ordered them to kill the 3, but instead Tom told his group to shoot in the sand.

Quote:
I was about the bump the thread for Wednesday's episode, until I realized...there will be no new episode.
:frown:
frown.gif
I shed a tear.

Quote:
I'm thinking of starting over at season one, watching an episode every Wednesday. Maybe we can pick some things up to help us out (the scenes involving Jack seeing his father are important).
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ I see what you're saying. I hadn't considered that interpretation earlier, but it makes sense.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Traveler is a good show to watch, the trailer was good but maybe it will have the same fate as The Nine.

I like Traveler though.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Quote:
I posted a plan on the previous page. I was thinking we could try to keep up with each other as we rewatch the old seasons. We could try for either 1 episode per week or 2 episodes per week

My bad, I guess I missed it. It would be a good idea but it'd be hard to keep in sync. Plus, I find myself watching 2 episodes at a time anyway.

Quote:
(2 per week would mean we'd finish rewatching everything just a week before season 4 begins)....
ed crying and I uh almost got something stuck uh in my eye.

Quote:
^ Ben ordered them to kill the 3, but instead Tom told his group to shoot in the sand.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

OK so I just got back from Mexico and finally got to see the finale. One thing I noticed and found interesting, is the scene where Rouseau (sp) and the losties are at the radio station. She stated that she recorded her distress call 60 years ago, 3 days before Alex was born.
***Niketalk Member since 420 b.c.***

Quote:
She stated that she recorded her distress call 60 years ago, 3 days before Alex was born.

I think she said "16 years."

Quote:
Okay, you DEFINITELY thought about this more than I did.

Yeah, it would be tough to stay in sync, but I figure it's worth a try. I got the idea from another forum. They have a strict schedule for all the episodes, but I don't think that would work for NT.

However, if you, me, and a couple other people are planning on going through the episodes sequentially, I think it would be synced up enough so that we could keep a decent dialogue going.

Quote:
and I uh almost got something stuck uh in my eye.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I am going to laugh if you guys find a way to keep this thread going until February. It'd be pretty cool though.
4815162342​
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

Ok WWS, I say we let this thread die and then we follow the plan u got from the other board...

Just create a new thread dedicated to the weekly rewatching of Lost eps and general lost discussion...

To whoever said it'd be hard to keep in sync, what's hard about watching 1-2 episodes a week? If you choose to watch more than what's been designated, that's up to you...

I'm with you tho WWS, start up the thread and let's go.
Influential
BOTH of y'all gettin' clapped up...​

Yeah some of you guys are looking into the Jack and Desmond flash forwards too much. I believe both can see how things are destined to happen but that doesn't mean that they cant change their destiny.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom