Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

I can't wait for next weeks episode. CAT FIGHT. seems like a good episode prob Juliet will reveal something :D
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Quote:
Anyone else hear the monster right before the spiders appeared?
:smh:
smh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

The medusa could have been a form of the monster. I.E. the horse and other things.
But that's just a guess.
IMMORTAL
Need Avys?PM me or Aim-Gsup18 Don't overflood me with request.​

Bump. This thread had fallen to page 17.

I'll do a poor nycknicks impersonation and give some "spoilers" for the next few weeks in black font. I don't even know if these are considered spoilers though and I don't know how much of it is confirmed, but read at your own risk (info is from DarkUFO).

15 (this week) - Left Behind (Kate) - Looks like Kate and Juliet will fight. Hurley is going to do his best Method Man impersonation and try to get Sawyer banned.

16 - One of Us (Juliet) - Jack returns to camp. It sounds like he'll be accompanied by an Other, probably Juliet.

17 - Catch 22 (Desmond) - It'll deal with Desmond's time in the army and we get to meet a new character.

18 - D.O.C. (Sun) - We'll find out who is the father of Sun's baby. My money's on Officer Barbrady.

19 - The Brig (Jack)

20 - The Man Behind the Curtain (Dharma) - Yes, that's right, it's going to be about Dharma. I can't wait.

21 - Greatest Hits (Charlie) - Will he die??!!!!

22 - don't know the title but it'll be a 2 hour finale, and the main guy will be Ben. It should be good.

It's unfortunate that Sawyer and Locke won't be the main character in any of these episodes, which probably means they won't fully deal with Locke's father until next season.

I'm guessing the main outcome of these final weeks will be to deal with Charlie and maybe answer the question about the Others and how they are related to the Dharma Initiative.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Well...we're a day away. I figured the thread needed a bump. Anybody got any inside info or spoilers on tomorrows show? nyknicks? Can't wait for the cat fight!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I cant wait.

insider info...

THE SHOW WILL BE ON ABC 10PM WEDNESDAY
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​
I need AJ 1 Retro Blk/Gold Patent in SZ 9 - 10.
For Sale: Unlucky Dunk High SB SZ11 NDS 9/10

^^^^ OH.....MY.....GOD. Take that insider info off before the people who hate spoilers see it. They'll kill you!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

are owe double sreal
IT IS ON AT 10 PM FOR THE EAST COAST! IT WILL BE ON AT A DIFFERENT TIME ON THE WEST COAST.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Super late notes from last weeks episode:
-can the medusa spiders sense when another is killed. They came right after Paulo smashed the one on his neck
-Paulo and Nikki come back as zombies hahaha
-next week should be great
OLSM #1 in Michigan

4L8O15S16T23!42

Stuuuuuuuuuuu89, welcome to the thread....

Artz explained to Nikki earlier in the episode that the other spiders would come even if all he did was let the female medusa spider out of the jar. I think he said it was because of very strong pheromones. When Nikki let the spider out of the jar, that was enough to attract the other spiders.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

LOL @ the "spoilers". I hope tonights ep is good.
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

No knock on the people posting them, but can we please leave the spoilers to the spoiler sites?? Whats wrong with using this thread to discuss the episode AFTER it airs?

And I know I can simply skip over them but why tempt temptation?
Bapes are wack!

Here's the synopsis for tonight's episode. Only click if you want to know what happens. I'd rather comment on the episode after I watch it tonight. Sounds pretty good though.

Spoiler - Synopsis for Left Behind
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

Cant wait for the chick fight.

I wonder if kate and that chick would end up having H L A after the fight.
4L8O15S16T23!42
Quote:
eMBrawler: If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Another bump. 37 minutes to go. No episode could be as bad as last week's so i'm ready for anything lol.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision." - Dwight Schrute​

Can't wait, can't wait....anybody want to put up the code for the Lost sig?
I feel like that bastard child with my orange one.
Fat Koko

4 8 15 16 23 42
"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

This is like the 23rd time I post this, lol:

[font color=lime face=system]4[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]L[/font][font color=lime face=system]8[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]O[/font][font color=lime face=system]15[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]S[/font][font color=lime face=system]16[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]T[/font][font color=lime face=system]23[/font][font color=black face=courier size=6]![/font][font color=lime face=system]42[/font]​

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

awesome episode so far. i'm assuming the girl that got conned was married to Sawyer
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

Back
Top Bottom