Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

i never had a chance to see the preview for next week can someone post them up?
TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Interesting note about the screenshot with Juliette entering the numbers. Her fingers are over six and two which are consecutive digits in THE reoccurring number sequence.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

thanks for the sig code whywesteppin

I thought this was a pretty dope ep. I officially can't stand Locke. I love Kate and her sexy lil sad face. I can't wait for Sayid to interrogate Juliette next week. I guess thats the kid that Sawyer ends up sending all the $$$ to from jail.

Somebody mentioned something about there being an underlying theme of lack of forgiving this episode. I agree with this and also think the fate of the characters has a lot to do with their past screwups (i.e. - Boone died after admitting to being at fault for the death of his nanny, Eko died after not being sorry for all the people he killed). I really hope that other people who messed up in the past aren't doomed as well (i.e. - Kate and Sawyer). Instead, it would be hotter if they were somehow able to redeem themselves by the what they do on the island.
Bapes are wack!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Good lookin out thaSOLEful1

appreciate it
TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I just realized a possible glitch in the episode-- if the smoke has the ability to chase them around the jungle, why couldn't it just go ABOVE the fence (like kate, locke and sayid did in the previous episode)?? it shouldn't be too hard, it just has to float like a foot higher...............

Quote:
why couldn't it just go ABOVE the fence
I was wondering the same thing myself. Womp womp
eyes.gif

Bapes are wack!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Anyone else think the Losties should now infiltrate the Others' camp and live there? They are supposedly gone now and Jack and others know how much more provisions/electronics they have. (And shelter). Why in the world continue to live on the beach and disregard everything back there if they truly think the Others are gone?
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

^yeah and smokie is 0-2 and if he sees a bunch of people walking to the Other's camp its over
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

IDK, Smokey just appears at random times.

Plus, they could just tell the other losties that
they found this place and what not, something
weird is going on here but we don't know what it is ...

but I doubt they leave the beach.

Quote:
Wow, you butchered that quote. LOL.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I know. I remembered the spirit of the quote but not the wording.

Quote:
Somebody mentioned something about there being an underlying theme of lack of forgiving this episode. I agree with this and also think the fate of the characters has a lot to do with their past screwups (i.e. - Boone died after admitting to being at fault for the death of his nanny, Eko died after not being sorry for all the people he killed). I really hope that other people who messed up in the past aren't doomed as well (i.e. - Kate and Sawyer). Instead, it would be hotter if they were somehow able to redeem themselves by the what they do on the island.

That's definitely a theme of this show.

If the monster is really a separate entity from the Others and their definition of "goodness," then the judgment that it passes on the Losties is different than the criteria of the Others.... which is interesting cause I can't figure it out.

Quote:
I just realized a possible glitch in the episode-- if the smoke has the ability to chase them around the jungle, why couldn't it just go ABOVE the fence (like kate, locke and sayid did in the previous episode)?? it shouldn't be too hard, it just has to float like a foot higher...............
calling him Cerberus. For those who don't know,
Cerberus
1_05_04_07_12_33_46.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

looks like somebody poo'd on her face.
good find btw.
Fat Koko
4L8O15S16T23!42​
"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

Quote:
That's definitely a theme of this show.

If the monster is really a separate entity from the Others and their definition of "goodness," then the judgment that it passes on the Losties is different than the criteria of the Others.... which is interesting cause I can't figure it out.

Weren't they killed after they had confessed and 'redeemed' themselves?
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

^ My take was that Eko didn't redeem himself and was killed because of that. Meanwhile, Locke somehow did redeem himself and was able to stare down the monster without getting killed.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

missed last nights episode, i dont stress missing episodes anymore, i love abc.com

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: RAY LEWIS RAVENS AUTHENTIC JERSEY, RANDY MOSS SIGNED MINI HELMET, SEAN TAYLOR SIGNED MINI HELMET, COACH PINK WATCH, CLEVELAND CAVALIERS HAT, DENVER NUGGETS HAT, WASHINGTON WIZARDS HAT, JORDAN WASHINGTON BULLETS HAT, JORDAN LANEY BUCS HIGH SCHOOL HAT, TOMMY HILFIGER WATCH NEW, NBA LEGO COLLECTOR'S ULTIMATE ARENA SET
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

whywest, What boards do you visit...
pimp.gif

I appreciate you bringin' all that stuff to NT, Because I don't venture off of NT too much out of laziness...
laugh.gif

I do check the Lost TV forums from time to time tho...
Sincerely Yours,

Seymore Cake

just got done watching the episode again and slowed it down while juliet was entering the code for the fence....it looked like the last digits she entered were 1-6-2-3 so she could not have entered THE numbers
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Quote:
whywest, What boards do you visit... :pimp:
pimp.gif
posting on other boards. I'd much rather discuss Lost with NT.

My main sources are (in no particular order):

1) Lostpedia for basic info
2) Lost Easter Eggs for screencaps (also visit the "spoilers" and "episodes" section if impatient)
3) Sledgeweb has similar info to #2
4) 4815162342 is the main forum that I visit. The best thread there is SpOOky's "Big Find or Blunder" Thread. It documents all the odd things that happen in episodes that many people stubbornly believe are production errors.
5) The Fuselage
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Back
Top Bottom