Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Sorry if this has been answered already, but nycknicks105
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ nycknicks is Jacob! :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Sorry if this has been answered already, but nycknicks105, where do you get your info?
:D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

I was just lookin at my TV guide and it says that the episode that will air on May 2 is a repeat of the Sun based episode of last week. This is wrong, correct? I thought they were going to have new episodes through the end of the season. If anyone can clear this up it would be appreciated.

^ They usually run repeats the hour before the actual new episode runs at 10pm Central.

Here is the remaining schedule, all new eps:

5/2 - "The Brig"
5/9 - "The Man Behind the Curtain"
5/16 - "Greatest Hits"
5/23 - "Through the Looking Glass" (Season Finale)
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

That's wrong. It's probably the 9pm show. The 10pm is the new episode.

The rest of the season is supposed to be bananas.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
I don't think your theory explains why there is a Dharma Initiative, how the smoke monster is created, etc.
The Big Picture: Yes its longI will finish my theory later. its too damn long :D
happy.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Man, I hate this new "Quick" Reply.

hediondo19, I'm pretty sure the finale will be 2 hours.

vector23
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

That's exactly how I felt...That opening sequence was damn good.

I'm on episode 13 right now...Ethan was a damn savage... :smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Code:
      I'm in my zoneMY FORM IS SO RARE MAN!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

TONIGHT!!!!! YES!!! I've made it through another week.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

UUuuuuuuggghhhh.....want to read tonight's spoiler.....must hold back.....must fight it.....only a few hours to go.
4L8O15S16T23!42

I just read the spoiler for tonight cough**dark ufo**cough.
looks to be a pretty good episode. can't wait. it only took the whole damn season, but it's finally getting good.

-J-

Dark UFO
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

John Locke
Flashbacks take place between 8 and 3 days ago.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

Time for me to hop back in this thread. I've been gone awhile.

Clearing my schedule from 10-12 tonight. Have a feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of rewatching/analyzing this episode.

Hyped.

Quote:
what is this thread about
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
gottagitdemjs

Finally, another Dunder Mifflinite. Great choice of quotes.

Quote:
Now why bring these LOST people to the island?? To help them find their way. The island has mechanisms, technology, which can project images of what is in a persons memory. The images of Jacks father, Eckos brother, Kates horse, and Sawyers pig are part of these projections. The purpose is to allow them to confront their inner demons and come to term with them. To have closure. This is the primary reason for the black smoke.

There is also a secondary reason. These projections test your convictions, to see if you wavier from your initial belief in your self. For example, Eckos brother tried to change Eckos mind about the fact that he was indeed a sinner. But Ecko did not wavier. The projection wasnt able to change his mind. HE COULDNT BE MANIPULATED.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert as Dwight Schrute​

Back
Top Bottom