Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
I heard the "game changer" has been code named "The Rattlesnake" by the writers

Havent been up on this thread,but caught this and most def someone dies. Ive read somewhere that 2-3 main characters.Then I read this

Quote:
But, Lindelof says, "the last five minutes of (this month's) finale are going to seal our fate."
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

I'm giddy like a school girl on the first day of sixth grade!!!!
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

2 hours and 45 minutes for me. This is going to be the best episode of the season.
Of course, I could be lying....

Ahh! The anticipation. Tonight should be a great episode as well.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"We're at Threat Level: Midnight!" - Michael Scott​

HOLY @#%$!!! Just saw the episode here in Canada, hands down one of the most shocking/revealing Lost episode ever :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
!!! Wish you guys could watch it sooner, I wanna get the discussion rolling :\
ohwell.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Yo I have a question: I am at work and going to miss the ep....what is the earliest I can view the ep on ABC.com???
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

So Ben's parents are Roger and Emily, and he was born 32 miles outside Portland in the summer (judging by the convertible with its top down). And it's also his birthday on the island now, but it's December on the island. ?

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

FlatbushFiyah23, I don't know, but I'll be watching this episode 3 or 4 times tomorrow.

Man, Locke just straight-up killed that guy. Sweet, he does have balls.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Locke is determined... :wow:
eek.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Nice, Locke just shot up 2 or 3 levels.

Locke >>>> Jack. I apologize for ever doubting him.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Locke will probably find some way to screw up again. He always looks like he takes one step forward but then takes two steps back :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom