Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

The LOST special was okay. It was more of like a recap of all the seasons and backstory of the show and the characters. Dont worry it will come on again next week so that means 3 Hours of LOST next week.

Don't blink on wendsday.

If i was Santa I would come to the island just to make fun of them and leave.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

The producers said A LOT of things that to them,
seemed very matter of fact. They said "obviously... blah blah
blah" But then to us, we had to decipher the message throughout
the whole season :lol:
laugh.gif

Obviously smokey is able to look into your memories...
and make you see things on the island (jack's father, horse, etc)
Obviously Ben wanted to see if Locke could communicate
with Jacob

There were some other things, but I just remember saying
to myself "Well OK then! Now that they've made that clear...."

^ Wow, just read that Annie thing, it appears to be confirmed and true (according to the link). I have no idea what to think if that was true.
Real eyes realize real lies!

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^Good thoughts...I think Michael will get a few as well. Plus there are still other connections/peoples looses ends they need to tie up ie Libby. I think Desmond, Jack and Locke will get a great deal of the flashbacks as they will be the most pivotal characters to the show.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Yeah what was that Lost special about?

As someone said, it really was just Cuse and Lindeloff recapping what has happened in the show so far. They did not say anything really insightful or significant IMO. The title of the show -- "Lost: The Answers" -- was definitely a bit of a misnomer. But anything involving Lost is worth watching as far as I'm concerned.

If you missed the Lost answers episode, you can see it here: darkufo.blogspot.com/2007...swers.html
Quote:
^Good thoughts...I think Michael will get a few as well. Plus there are still other connections/peoples looses ends they need to tie up ie Libby. I think Desmond, Jack and Locke will get a great deal of the flashbacks as they will be the most pivotal characters to the show.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
they could do at least 3-4 more episodes of flashbacks on Patrick....explaining how he never seems to age. he looked exactly the same in the present as he did when Ben was a kid, minus the haircut
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

I've got a question. It involves spoilers though, so I'll post it in black. Feel free to reply in black.

Are all of these "flashbacks" we've been seeing the past three seasons really "flashbacks?" Could some of them have been flash forwards?
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

^Your question only applies to the season finale...the others were as you thought they were.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I just remembered that I had another dream about Lost.... This time I was watching the finale. What was strange is that there were no flashbacks in the first hour of the episode. I don't remember anything else though. Next time I have a dream I'm gonna try to hit on Claire now that Charlie's temporarily out of the picture.

Here's a deleted scene from season 1, I believe. The last 15 seconds are pretty funny: www.dailymotion.com/video...-the-climb
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I dont know if this has been mentioned but im not going to look back and check 60 or sum pages to see if it was...

My question is how old is this guy (on the right of ben, i forgot his name)??

6801fn9.png

Because in the episode where they explain the orgin of Ben... This Guy is the one that finds younger Ben in the woods/forrest, however he looked like a bum and had long hair ... BUT in this whole season this guy seems younger than Ben, and it doesnt make sense how he could be younger than Ben. He also brought/convinced Juliet to come to the island as well.

PLEASE HELP AND EXPLAIN. DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME IF THIS IS THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED.

THANKS.

honestly to tell the truth, i have never seen an episode of LOST. but after looking through this thread, i mean iono... i kinda see why. why do you want to have to keep up with sooo much? please explain.

Quote:
Because in the episode where they explain the orgin of Ben... This Guy is the one that finds younger Ben in the woods/forrest, however he looked like a bum and had long hair ... BUT in this whole season this guy seems younger than Ben, and it doesnt make sense how he could be younger than Ben. He also brought/convinced Juliet to come to the island as well.

PLEASE HELP AND EXPLAIN. DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME IF THIS IS THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

^ To add to what holdenmichael said, the reason people like me are so obsessed with all the details is because we believe a lot of clues are hidden in the details, and these will be clues to the bigger mystery of the island.

However, to enjoy the show, you don't need to know all the little details.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
However, to enjoy the show, you don't need to know all the little details.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

"oh i hate them"
Lol good link whywesteppin

Claire is still the SEXIEST women on the island. :D
happy.gif
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

^ NO CLAIRE!!!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Why are you guys arguing over second place?

Kate is the hottest chick by a mile. :wink:
wink.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom