**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Lupe 3/3 with singles... Really feelin this one.
pimp.gif
agreed 

I agree about the lobotomy. When he said "scientific cure for the insane." I forgot bout ****oo's Nest, I just thought about Rose Kennedy.

1st verse def a "teach you how you should live". The exorcism is def in there. The internal fight of the "soul". What you want to do vs what is "right" to do.

2nd verse if you don't do whats right...you get lobotomized. End of the verse mentioning the female wanted to go to school and thats why she was lobotomized

3rd verse....religion...priest rape kids.

I really like the song

Since I am not listening to anymore singles after Bad ***** I am definitely ready to see the tracklist and production credits for this album.

vid for B Bad is really good, nice message that will probably go over these youngin's heads though 
mean.gif

Lamborghini angels needs a video too 

Damn he came out with a great video.

It seems like he's portraying Nicki Minaj & 50 Cent as the two bad/confused role models. It's pretty blatant imo

The guy looks like 50 and he's got the energy drink thing going

The girl has the pink wig and the *** injections at the end

The shot of Pooh Bear's fat *** (the singer) singing in the theater almost ruined the video though :lol:

Damn he came out with a great video.

It seems like he's portraying Nicki Minaj & 50 Cent as the two bad/confused role models. It's pretty blatant imo

The guy looks like 50 and he's got the energy drink thing going

The girl has the pink wig and the *** injections at the end

The shot of Pooh Bear's fat *** (the singer) singing in the theater almost ruined the video though :lol:

Truth. Dude looked so outta place.

Video is crazy though. Lupe keeps making my mouth water for September 25th.

I wonder how long it'll take for Nicki to run her mouth about Lu "disrespectin" her though.

Oh, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the correlation between the facepaint and the black and white videos in the background was to portray how images in the media give a false sense of reality and cause misconceptions right?

Edit: everyone check this out too. http://sugarwaterenergydrink.com/ (the energy drink in the vid)

Last edited:
the video to chick bad is good!

love the song

glad Lupe is dumbing down his lyrics hopefully people will catch on now

Oh, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the correlation between the facepaint and the black and white videos in the background was to portray how images in the media give a false sense of reality and cause misconceptions right?
Edit: everyone check this out too. http://sugarwaterenergydrink.com/ (the energy drink in the vid)

Yeah. It's just a modern day Minstrel Show. Instead of whites in black face, it's just blacks making a fool of themselves. If you've seen the movie Bamboozled, it's the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom