[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Glad errbody loving the new single

you get my PM? @rystew on twitter, please contact me, thanks!
smile.gif

I liked the video for Smile Back but as far as audio goes I like Frick Park Market better. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

I liked the video for Smile Back but as far as audio goes I like Frick Park Market better. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Where was he going with this mixtape...? I mean I guess I get that he's trying to reach out to the "hip hop elitists" showing that he can rap over old school hip-hop beats, but is that really the best decision to drop something like that as your last mixtape before your album? That **@% ain't gonna help sales. He sounds like a fake +!$ J. Cole.

Where was he going with this mixtape...? I mean I guess I get that he's trying to reach out to the "hip hop elitists" showing that he can rap over old school hip-hop beats, but is that really the best decision to drop something like that as your last mixtape before your album? That **@% ain't gonna help sales. He sounds like a fake +!$ J. Cole.

Mac brought it with this tape... I can't front on him anymore dude has dope beats and good lines
pimp.gif

Mac brought it with this tape... I can't front on him anymore dude has dope beats and good lines
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom