[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

Tour life x Studio time. I dig those kind of vids
smokin.gif

Saw him on Tuesday with Wiz. Kid is crazy, definitely puts on a good show. WAY more people were feeling him more than Wiz. He knows how to get the crowd in it and he legit looks real happy to be up on stage performing for everybody. One of my favorites right now

Saw him on Tuesday with Wiz. Kid is crazy, definitely puts on a good show. WAY more people were feeling him more than Wiz. He knows how to get the crowd in it and he legit looks real happy to be up on stage performing for everybody. One of my favorites right now

Originally Posted by af1 1982

You are bugging.  Wiz show is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

You are bugging.  Wiz show is
pimp.gif

Everyone at the show I went to (Penn State) was basically waiting for Wiz's set to be over so they could leave. Nobody was dancing, jumping up and down or anything during his set. On the other hand, EVERYONE was going ape !!$%# for Mac

Everyone at the show I went to (Penn State) was basically waiting for Wiz's set to be over so they could leave. Nobody was dancing, jumping up and down or anything during his set. On the other hand, EVERYONE was going ape !!$%# for Mac

Back
Top Bottom