[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

So I have not been a big Mac Miller fan, but I decided to check out his new album. Very impressed. I went back and listened to Live From Space and Faces. Any other mixtapes you guys can recommend?
KIDS and BDE my favorite Mac Miller

Whole album is flames. There really isn't a bad song on it. Rush Hour, Clubhouse and Break the Law stand out for me though.

Been a Mac fan since KIDS. Glad to see him still doing his thing and doing it well. He's easily one of my favorite "new" dudes.

Album is solid, especially Rush Hour and Break the Law. 

Still hard to believe he's still only 23 and feels like he's been around for some time.

The Divine Feminine is flames. Definitely one of those albums you :smokin or/and sip something to and let it play all the way through.

Last edited:
Cinderella  
pimp.gif

We  
pimp.gif

JMSN co-produced Skin  
pimp.gif
 ooh that saxophone

Divine Feminine is vibes.

Havent liked a Miller album since Blue Slide.

Glad to see that end.

Anybody messing with the tour? Should be clean with live instruments and what not. :smokin

BTW: Tickets go on sale Friday if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Man I've never really been a fan of Mac but this Devine feminine album has been on loop since it came out. It's refreshing to hear something besides future/drake/all the Lil's out there. Going to the NYC show in December with wifey.

Oh and planet god damn :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Seems like this latest release has flown under the radar. Didn't really care for his last project but did like the one before. Will check this out later next week.

Back
Top Bottom