[ OFFICIAL Mac Miller Thread ] Best Day Ever MixTape DROPS 3.11.11

This **** is wild, man. I remember the day my homie put me up on Mac Miller 7-8 years ago. It was “Good Evening” from the K.I.D.S. tape. Still such a banger.

RIP, still remember first seeing the "knock knock" video back when it dropped, checking out the KIDS tape and getting into his stuff. Still need to check out his latest release though.

RIP. Dude consistently got better with every release. I wonder if this will be a trigger for some of these dudes that are on all these hard drugs to look in the mirror.

I'm tired of seeing these fragile minded mother****ers die on some drug **** cuz they are misunderstood artists ...

8olej0q7swh11.jpg

RIP Mac

RIP. Dude consistently got better with every release. I wonder if this will be a trigger for some of these dudes that are on all these hard drugs to look in the mirror.

Of course it won't. Nobody thinks it will happen to them until they're dead, unfortunately.

This **** is wild, man. I remember the day my homie put me up on Mac Miller 7-8 years ago. It was “Good Evening” from the K.I.D.S. tape. Still such a banger.

Listening to that joint right now. That’s the song that sold me on him when he first came out. You could tell he wasn’t some cornball, wannabe cat—he had actual mic skills and presence. Impressive for a dude who was 18 at the time.

Only 26, damn shame. I dig a lot of artists that have showed him love right now, cause it shows how many people really rocked with him. You never heard about him ****ting on anybody or getting into any beef or anything. I didn't listen to a whole bunch of his music, but every time I peeped some, I was never disappointed. Lucky *** ***** and Smoke & Drank on that Coke Boys 3 album were my favorites, along with some stuff on Watching Movies With The Sound Off. Thought his last album was pretty good, had a noticeably somber sound on it, but so many albums came out that night, it got lost in the shuffle. RIP to him. Never know what somebody's going through.

Back
Top Bottom