OFFICIAL MADDEN 19 THREAD

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Availability: August 7, 2018 (Hall of Fame Edition); August 10, 2018 (Regular Edition)

Hall of Fame Edition

image.img.jpg

Pre order Madden NFL 19: Hall of Fame Edition and achieve greatness with:
• 3-Day Early Access
• Your Choice of 1 of 5 Elite Hall of Fame Legends
• Your Choice of 1 Elite Player from your favorite NFL Team
• 12 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
• 1 Training Pack
• 1 Madden NFL 19 Cover Athlete Elite Player
• 2 Custom Uniforms in Madden Ultimate Team

I got 18 for free buying an Xbox one x. So that’s what I’ll play, besides the graphic upgrade it plays the same.

Really surprised they didn't try to ride the coattail off the Eagle's SB win and put him in that uni, for the cover.

I don't understand why EA doesn't go hard for the presentation aspect of the game (pre/post game, halftime, etc.) like they do for Live.

By now everyone should know we’re just paying for a Roster Update, I do the whole Mid-Night release. Madden has been my go-to forever, so I don’t see that changing no matter how much stays the same.

Some early looks at some Ratings...
I only care about the Cowboys, so... that being said!
RG Martin = 95 OVR
LT Smith = 94 OVR
C Frederick = 92 OVR
RB Elliot = 91 OVR
LB Lee = 91 OVR
DE Lawrence = 89 OVR
P Jones = 84 OVR
QB Prescott = 80 OVR
CB Awuzie = 80 OVR
DE Crawford = 80 OVR
WR Hurns = 80 OVR

Not bad, I could see K Bailey as an 80 too.

Last edited:
OVR Team Ratings:

4DA58F7E-9DE8-4F90-98C3-AB20EEA9DCEC.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about it, besides the Eagles everyone seems a little low...
I understand they all can’t be 90’s, that’s not what I’m saying. I think each team except the Eagles cold use a 2 point overall increase.

I feel like Madden has completely lost its luster ... Part of this can be attributed to an aging football gaming population and part to social resistance to football in general ...

I feel like Madden has completely lost its luster ... Part of this can be attributed to an aging football gaming population and part to social resistance to football in general ...

They're just lazy and have no competition so they give us a half *** game and say take it or leave it.

I actually can’t wait for madden this year. And for the franchise upgrades that I do with my friend. I’m more excited for madden than 2k cause I’m tired of the myplayer grind and the Ls I’ve taken.

Back
Top Bottom